Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
- Lead strategic sourcing initiatives, serving as a primary liaison between functional leads, project managers and other key stakeholders in the end-to-end strategic sourcing process including category analysis, supplier selection, and contract negotiation
- Build partnerships across functional groups and vendors to ensure active and early participation in supplier related matters
- Provide rigorous analysis of spend data and industry dynamics to identify, prioritize, and execute sourcing initiatives
- Establish RFP process with legal, security, finance and business stakeholders, balancing compliance and speed
- Manage contract life cycle of complex agreements
- Develop relationship management strategies by which suppliers are evaluated, selected, and managed in accordance with established guidelines and best practices (RFI/RFP, Scorecards, Performance Metrics, escalation/response processes, etc.)
- 10+ years of strategic sourcing experience, managing indirect spend in a complex technical environment with exposure to software procurement
- Demonstrable track record of high performance in the negotiating and delivery of significant contracts for multiple indirect categories
- Project management and cross-functional team leadership
- Knowledge of contracting trends, licensing models, and traditional and latest contract and vendor performance models; expert negotiation strategies; experience with negotiations that result in cost savings and risk avoidance
- Strong knowledge of legal and technology related contract terms and conditions
- Ability to make decisions and drive results that positively impact company costs
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: