Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
Risk Management works across functions and units to ensure that the business and its stakeholders are on safe ground. Members of the Non-Financial Risk Management team are among the first in the company to get involved in any new initiatives.
As an Outsourcing Risk Analyst in Non Financial Risk Management Team, you will support Solarisbank by bringing the Outsourcing stream to the next level. Outsourcing is the commissioning of another entity to provide activities and processes that would otherwise be provided by the bank itself. You will be responsible of identifying and assessing Solarisbank risk related to the outsourcing activities with its partners and providers.
As Outsourcing Risk Analyst while gaining invaluable experience and exposure in a fast-paced environment, your contributions will focus on:
- Leading and coordinating the delivery of outsourcing analysis, at initiation or whenever updates are required following MaRisk requirements
- Adhering to risk mitigation and highlighting risks while maintaining positive relationship with stakeholders and keeping in mind their interests
- Overlooking outsourcing register and maintaining its accuracy
- Producing and enhancing outsourcing reports
- Promoting simplification of outsourcing processes whenever/wherever possible
- Following up of Outsourcing overview and their supporting documentation
- Support Line of Defence1 within the scope of controls definition and coordinate outsourcing monitoring
- Collaborating to business continuity task within the scope of outsourcing
- Contributing to overall third party management initiatives within the organization
What you should bring along:
- Experience in Operational Risk, Internal audit, Control function
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to grasp the bigger picture/common aim for the several stakeholders
- Ability to think out of the box and eager to improve in place processes
- Interest in Fintech
- Ability to work accurately and independently while keeping the team spirit in mind
- Good communication skills
- English (>C1), German (>B1)
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: