Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
Solarisbank is divided in 4 business units, each of them responsible for one slice of the overall product offering. Each unit is a cross-functional team of people, from tech and product to risk and sales. Each unit contains two or more product development teams. Around the units exist functional teams that help Solarisbank accelerate as a people organization.
The Product Operations team is a new team we are setting up within the Product Management Organization. Product ops helps clear a path to ensure the rest of the teams are able to perform under the best possible circumstances. The Product Ops team takes over responsibilities for a variety of overarching processes across product, e.g. roadmapping standards, regulatory processes or product tooling and providers.
- You work closely with our product leadership team (VPs and CPO) to understand the overarching priorities and processes
- You take ownership of inter- and intra-functional processes, always related to product management work
- You guide, consult and support your colleagues within product management, mainly the product owners, about how to apply processes efficiently within their daily duties
- You ensure regulatory compliance by working closely with our 2nd line of defense teams
- You support the organization to maintain a product centric culture
- You ensure operational excellence across all your responsibilities, together with your team and your lead, e.g. by maintaining templates, guidelines, references, and resources for the product organization
- You bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies and participate in internal & external relevant communities
What you should bring along
- You have work experience in product organizations, ideally as a product owner/manager or at least in functions working very closely with products
- Concrete experience within a modern product operations team is a strong plus, although not mandatory
- You took responsibility as an owner of processes in a tech centric company and within a high growth environment
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- You are data driven, understand business KPIs and got the inherent believe that better data leads to better decisions
- You see yourself as a team player and have knowledge of agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- You are fluent in English
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.