Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
The People & Organization area consists of 12 members. As a team, we take care of all HR processes from start to finish. Each of us is responsible for their own area of responsibility. With our stakeholders and the management team, we create the basis for trusting cooperation and a great culture! This includes introducing new tools and processes, hiring the right people, building our talents - most importantly - developing our people and supporting our managers.
What you will bring:
- You are a Relationship Manager with the experience and skills to develop modern HR processes and initiatives for a growing company.
- You are analytical and work easily with IT applications and other HRIS tools (e.g. Personio & Greenhouse, JIRA).
- You have a natural organisational talent and the ability to act as an enabler of change to optimize processes.
- You are passionate about technology and always find ways to leverage new technologies.
- You have a hands-on mentality and take initiative, even on topics beyond your area of responsibility.
- You have a good understanding of German labor law.
- Strong command of the English language
- You are a pleasure to work with
- You are responsible for the complete onboarding process for internal and external employees, as well as for the preparation of contracts
- You are the first point of contact for all employee questions
- You will assist with our off-boarding process
- You will assist with the monthly payroll and help provide all required documents and information
- You support with HR-relevant topics such as work permits, parental leave, reference letters, absence management, company pension scheme, etc.
- Together with the team, you administer the HR management tools and support the introduction of new tools and processes
- In addition, you will support the team in company-wide projects that are closely related to your role and beyond.
- Independent and varied work
- Working directly with decision makers and helping to shape the future of Solarisbank, currently one of the most attractive fintechs in the industry
What do we offer?
- Independent and varied work
- Direct collaboration with decision-makers and involvement in shaping the future of Solarisbank, currently one of the most attractive fintechs in the industry
- An excellent work culture with flat hierarchies in an international, highly motivated team
Information on data processing: