Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.As a Project Manager in Partner Onboarding, you will be responsible for bringing Partners live and proactively ensure that they continuously derive value from our products. As the first point of contact for our Partners you’ll work towards ensuring that they view Solarisbank as a trusted business partner with whom they can dream big.
- You are responsible for managing projects such as bringing our Partners live and help them grow, to become a revenue driver for Solarisbank or other projects which have high strategic relevance for the company
- You drive and support our internal departments and Partners on a broad range of topics such as business case validation, contract negotiations, compliance and risk assessments, outsourcing management, set-up of operational processes and API integrations
- You are also handling quality documentation and process management and set up useful reports for data driven decisions
- Once you have grown into this role, it is up to you to grow the role
- You have 2+ years of Project Management experience, ideally in the (Fin-)Tech industry. Previous experience in Lending is a plus.
- You have experience in identifying and managing internal, as well as external stakeholders and it comes naturally to you to maintain good relationships with them
- You have a track record in leading complex projects such as a new strategic partnerships or product launches
- An affinity for FinTech, Payments Services and Technology is a must-have, former experience in that field is a big plus
- You have successfully graduated from a renowned university with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, economics, business informatics, mathematics, information systems, or a related field
- You are highly analytical, dedicated to meeting deadlines and committed to closely managing expectations
- You follow the latest tech trends and have a passion for innovative products
- You are a fast learner and work well within a fast-paced work environment
- You are a strong communicator, skilled in reading people and you know the importance of both the big picture and small details
- You are able to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Fluent in German and English is a must
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.