Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 50 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
At Solarisbank, we take Compliance seriously and we see it as fundamental contribution to our success.
Solarisbank is about to extend its Banking as a Service offering towards Securities. We believe that access to the financial markets is becoming essential for offering modern banking applications. In line with our established business strategy we will offer easy, lean APIs that enable our existing and new Partners to build completely new user experiences and concepts around Securities. Hence, we are looking for a (Senior) Compliance Analyst (m/f/div) who is keen to work with us on setting up this brand new product in a compliant manner.
The role is placed in Berlin, Germany.
- Support in developing and improving the (MiFID II) compliance framework
- Conducting the processes and controls defined by MiFID II for the compliance function.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements (MiFID II, German Securities Trading Act (WpHG) and supplementary legislation)
- Monitoring of changes in laws and regulations, and enforcement of implementation together with the responsible departments
- Contribution to the (MiFID II) Compliance Risk Analysis
- Supervision of Tied Agents of Solarisbank
- Oversight on policies and procedures and the overall regulatory framework
- Advisory function and trainings for other departments
- Contribution to our overall growth strategy
- Up to 3 years of relevant experience in the area of Compliance (focus on investment services is beneficial) in a bank, well-known audit company or consultancy with financial services focus
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Master of Laws or similar
- Strong CVs with training as a bank clerk or a job-specific further education or comparable qualification with professional Compliance experience will also be considered
- Knowledge of German/European regulatory requirements for banks and daily Compliance operations in particular MiFID II, WpHG, MaComp, PRIIPs-regulation
- First touchpoints with MaRisk and GDPR are a plus
- Project Management skills
- Good understanding of the IT landscape
- Resilience and quick comprehension
- Assertiveness and high motivation
- Ability to work in a team and a high degree of decision-making ability
- Ability to present complex issues in an understandable manner in word and in writing
- Careful, independent and pragmatic way of working
- Confident appearance, excellent social skills, hands-on mentality, high level of self-motivation
- Very good written and spoken English
- German, Spanish, Italian, French or Dutch are beneficial
You apply for a position in a highly motivated team of Compliance professionals.
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: