Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
About your future Team
The Partnerships organisation within Solarisbank drives the vision of growing and empowering our partners to enable them to provide the best products and services towards their end customers. The Growth & Conversion function within this team together with partners and internal functions and product departments to consult, analyse & recommend solutions to drive & growing momentum with existing ecosystems & partners.
- Developing and implementing conversion optimisation strategy on existing Solarisbank products in collaboration directly with our strategic partners
- Analysis of results, monitoring the performance, providing insight and making recommendations - Deep dive analysis to understand the customer journey and use data and partner feedback to improve existing & new set-ups
- Lead and deliver ad-hoc optimisation support for partners using statistics and data
- Develop & document internal knowledge base on best practices on partner integrations that connects to maximum conversion for Solarisbank products
- Engage with data analytics to assess & report performance and projections.
- Run end to end consulting of initiatives with partners including stakeholder consultation, creative development and post-launch monitoring and reporting
- Overall 7+ years in experience with minimum 5 years experience in European B2C business
- University graduate with Masters in Economics / Business Administration / Finance or related fields in data analysis
- Previous experience as either Conversion Analyst or Product Manager or Marketing Manager or Data scientist
- Understanding of web analytics experience using Google Analytics
- Understands banking products from an end consumer perspective
- Knowledge of programming language like Python or SQL would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’s employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.