- Acceptance, response and resolution of customer enquiries primarily via e-mail and telephone (no outbound sales)
- Act as a point of contact for the customer support teams of our partners to ensure transparency and efficient processes
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of partners’ product and processes
- Provide training to internal stakeholders and the customer support teams of our partners
- Close collaboration with internal stakeholders (Operations, Compliance, Partner Management, Partner Onboarding etc.)
- Participation in unit reviews and team retros
- Participation and active contribution to team internal projects and optimization measures
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in economics or equivalent or finished traineeship as bank clerk
- 2+ years of prior experience in Banking/FinTech, preferably in customer support with direct customer contact
- Proficiency in German and English, both verbal and in writing
- Relevant experience in lending business or cards business (with focus on operations) is a strong plus
- Experience with Jira / Confluence / Outlook is a plus
- You have a high customer and service orientation
- You have a flexible, resilient personality
- You are fluent in English, fluent in German is a strong plus
- Strong problem solving skills, motivated self-starter, self-learner, proactive and partner focused
What We Offer
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Information on data processing: