solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
Operations Team is the pulsating heart of support teams inside solarisBank. We handle a handful of tasks, being responsible for both internal and external business operations requests. We work closely on a daily basis, with Sales Support, Development, Product, Compliance team and third-party providers. Our main goal is to ensure the daily business operations are running smoothly. Your main contribution would be to support us in processing payments for our Business Partners and end customers.
- You will be assisting in opening accounts and processing business identifications of various legal forms
- You will be supporting in determining and verifying ultimate beneficial owners in compliance with anti-money laundering law
- You will be handling various types of legal documentation e.g. Company Registers, Finanzamt Documentation etc.
- You will be collaborating closely with internal stakeholders e.g. Partner Management, Partner Experience, Compliance, Identity etc.
- You will be helping in establishing continuous process and product optimizations
- You have minimum 1 year of previous working experience preferably in a banking environment
- You have excellent attention to details with the ability to see the full picture
- You display strong communication, problem solving and time management skills
- You display flexibility to change as system improvements are adapted
- You are enthusiastic and pro-active
- You have a demonstrated ability to collaborate with both technical and business staff
- You are open and enjoy working in a fast paced and multicultural environment
- You have good communication skills in German and English