theScore, a wholly-owned subsidiary of PENN Entertainment , empowers millions of sports fans through its digital media and sports betting products. Its media app ‘theScore’ is one of the most popular in North America, delivering fans highly personalized live scores, news, stats, and betting information from their favorite teams, leagues, and players. theScore’s sports betting app ‘theScore Bet Sportsbook & Casino’ delivers an immersive and holistic mobile sports betting and iCasino experience. theScore Bet is currently live in the Company's home province of Ontario. theScore also creates and distributes innovative digital content through its web, social and esports platforms.
On the Marketing team at Penn Interactive, our mission is to develop high-quality and sustainable data-driven marketing channels to improve retention, growth, and user adoption. As a Marketing Operations Specialist, your primary objective will be to work with the commercial marketing team to execute a wide array of promotional campaigns. Your goal will be to maximize customer experience and player retention through the delivery of personalized marketing and innovative promotional programs.
You will ensure promotional programs are compliant, understandable, and flawless. You will focus on operational excellence as you own the end-to-end execution of innovative marketing campaigns.The ideal candidate has strong communications skills, high attention to detail, knowledge of promotional execution, a passion for working cross-collaboratively with different teams, and an interest in online gaming.
About the Work
- Work as part of the marketing operations team to prepare, credit and analyze promotions and campaigns for all online gaming brands.
- Pull and manipulate data for daily, weekly, and monthly reports on campaign performance and distribute them to relevant internal stakeholders and/or external partners as appropriate.
- Test new promotional mechanics in the promotion engine and report on the end-to-end user journey.
- Coordinate asset creation and dissemination across design and marketing execution teams as it pertains to marketing campaigns.
- Ability to learn and effectively utilize Marketing Technology tools, including Optimove, Iterable, Branch, and Back Office tools.
- Communicate with other departments around logistics and execution of marketing programs and troubleshooting as needed, including customer support, legal/compliance, and product.
- Work with product and casino operations teams to facilitate in-app placement and surfacing of promotions.
- Contribute to the regulatory promotion approval process through development of terms & conditions documentation for all campaigns, and ensure all copy is aligned with state-level regulatory requirements.
- Perform competitive research on marketing programs, product capabilities, and industry landscape.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing and/or online gaming operations role.
- Capability to work cross-functionally, including virtual teams.
- Experience with building promotional programs for digital product.
- A passion and curiosity for online gaming.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks constantly.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about North American online gaming.
- Strong understanding of online gaming metrics.
- Competent in Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Comprehensive Benefits package.
- Fun, relaxed work environment.
- Education and conference reimbursements.
theScore is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.