About Salary Finance
Salary Finance is a leading global FinTech platform. We support a community of 4M employees across 575 clients (inc 20% of the FTSE 100) in the UK and US, and provide a suite of financial employee benefits, to help employees improve their financial health and happiness. Our platform provides salary-linked savings, loans, pay advances, insurance and financial education. We have a team of 200 brilliant and passionate colleagues in 3 countries and have the backing of great investors (Blenheim Chalcot, Legal & General, Experian, Goldman Sachs, Royal London, Virgin Money) with £100M in equity and £500M in debt funding raised to-date. We have won over 70 awards for our work, including MoneyAge's Consumer Champion of the Year, Prince Charles' BITC Responsible Business of the Year, and the Global Impact Award from Sadiq Khan for our US growth.
We’re looking for an exceptional Aggregator Channel Business Manager to optimise the Salary Finance’s acquisition of new employee borrowers through the aggregator (Price Comparison Websites (PCWs)) channel in the UK. Reporting into theCRO, and working closely with teams across the business (particularly Product, Risk, Marketing and Development), you will support the growth and optimisation of the PCW channel, a major new growth channel for Salary Finance, with user awareness and acquisition previously restricted only to employer communications.
Who you are
We embrace our differences but there’s one thing we like to share our values, so it’s important to us you are:
- fearless, and able to make the impossible possible.
- responsible, and want to help build a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society.
- dedicated and want to commit to an exciting journey even through the highs and lows.
- empathetic and truly care about every colleague and customer.
- united, because you understand we achieve more when we work as a team.
- humble, and take feedback as a way to continuously improve.
- You have experience of managing senior internal and external stakeholders and have the ability to process many moving parts, and influence to ensure all parties achieve their objectives as best as possible.
- You can manage multi-functional projects with the ability and discipline to coordinate and drive forward multiple teams, including product, risk, finance, legal, compliance.
- You can analyse performance metrics, asking questions of the data and collaborating with our Product and Risk teams to identify opportunities for improvement.
- You take a hypothesis-driven, analytical approach to problem solving, working with teams across the business to identify, prioritise and implement opportunities to increase channel volumes and profitability while keeping within risk appetite.
- You can identify and assess key competitive strategies and tactics being used by other lending companies on aggregator platforms and recommend whether/ how SF should respond.
- You can lead one-off projects as well as on-going business as usual activities: with the role a combination of onboarding and optimisation interventions, and partner administration management.
Nice to have
- You have performed a similar role of aggregator channel management within the lending or other financial services sectors.
- You have worked for a Price Comparison Website (PCW) so you understand how they operate and what is important to them.
What you’ll do
- Manage the overall aggregator channel for SF, working with key teams across the business to continuously monitor, refine and improve performance of the channel within agreed parameters.
- Manage the relationship with the leading Price Comparison Websites (PCWs) in the UK: both existing partners and potential new partners.
- Onboard new PCWs: coordinating internal teams to agree commercials, complete respective due diligence, legal agreements and reporting requirements, and product / technical integration.
- Manage channel performance analysis and reporting: including meeting our monthly reporting, payment and other SLA obligations to the aggregator partners and other key stakeholders.
- Chair regular internal channel optimisation meetings: running internal working group meetings (eg product, finance and risk) to review our aggregator metrics and coordinating actions across the business to enable continuous improvement.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus a day off for your birthday
- Hybrid working arrangements so you can work from the office and from home
- Generous company benefits to include pension and life assurance and an annual allowance to spend on private medical insurance, health cash plan, denplan, gym memberships
- Personal learning budget
- Great career development in a fast paced environment
- Regular company socials (post Covid, although we’ve quite good at virtual ones too!)
- Volunteer days as part of our CSR program
- Being part of a collaborative and entrepreneurial team working in our brand new, purpose-built offices at Scale Space, White City
- Being part of a community of Blenheim Chalcot-backed fintech growth businesses including ClearScore, Liberis, Kodoo and Modulr, with opportunities to share and learn together
- More great perks to include complimentary fresh fruit weekly, breakfast or afternoon tea every Tuesday, cycle to work, help to save and much more!
We’re looking for people that will get stuck in and make a difference. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team and are passionate about what we do. If you want to join a team that is changing people’s lives for the better then we’d love to hear from you.
Learn more at salaryfinance.com
Salary Finance is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where all employees and applicants can flourish.