About Salary Finance
Salary Finance is a leading global FinTech platform. We support a community of 4M employees across 575 clients (inc 20% of the FTSE 100) in the UK and US, and provide a suite of financial employee benefits, to help employees improve their financial health and happiness. Our platform provides salary-linked savings, loans, pay advances, insurance and financial education. We have a team of 200 brilliant and passionate colleagues in 3 countries and have the backing of great investors (Blenheim Chalcot, Legal & General, Experian, Goldman Sachs, Royal London, Virgin Money) with £100M in equity and £500M in debt funding raised to-date. We have won over 70 awards for our work, including MoneyAge's Consumer Champion of the Year, Prince Charles' BITC Responsible Business of the Year, and the Global Impact Award from Sadiq Khan for our US growth.
We were co-founded by entrepreneurs Asesh Sarkar (CEO),Daniel Shakhani, and former Head of Google UK and Ireland Dan Cobley (Chairman) and are authorised by the FCA.
We’re looking for an exceptional PA. Reporting to the Executive Assistant to the CEO you will work closely with the Senior Leadership Team to enable them to do their best work by: juggling complex schedules, tasks, situations, and priorities; and building relationships on behalf of the company.
Who you are
We embrace our differences but there’s one thing we like to share our values, so it’s important to us you are:
- fearless, and able to make the impossible possible.
- responsible, and want to help build a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society.
- dedicated and want to commit to an exciting journey even through the highs and lows.
- empathetic and truly cares about every colleague and customer.
- united, because you understand we achieve more when we work as a team.
- humble, and take feedback as a way to continuously improve.
- You are passionate about technology and social impact, and want to help build a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment in collaboration with a team.
- You love to help people do their best, and do it with good cheer. You have a positive attitude, dedicated to service, through amazing support and administration.
- You are a fantastic communicator and writer, have amazing people skills and are comfortable speaking with everyone from big-company CEOs to small businesses.
- You thrive on being needed and keeping many things going at once. You are strong and solid, a linchpin within the company - you are the glue that holds it all together.
- You are incredibly organised, a hands-on doer who likes to do a little bit of everything in a complicated workplace.
- You are a detail-oriented perfectionist who loves to take a complex process or task and get it done exactly right, every time.
- You have exceptional organisational and time management skills, the ability to perform smoothly and consistently in a fast-paced environment, and the grace and willingness to change direction when circumstances demand.
- You are a problem solver who coordinates complex, fast-moving, often-conflicting options and know how to make the tough call in a complex situation.
- You have the ambition and determination to shape this role yourself – we will give you lots of room for growth.
- You are honest, trustworthy, discreet, and ethical.
- You have worked in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment dealing with complex, rapidly-changing priorities.
- You are degree educated or have relevant experience as a PA or service-driven support person
- Experience with G Suites
What you’ll do
We are growing rapidly, so you will have the opportunity to shape and grow your role with the business. We solve big challenges as a team so you can expect to be given lots of responsibility from day one but be supported all the way. To start with responsibilities are likely to include:
- Enable the Co-Founder and Senior Leadership Team to do their best work by eliminating distractions, protecting their time, and letting them focus on what matters most.
- Prioritise and balance what has to happen now with what has to wait, and figure out how it fits together most effectively. Sort and clarify priorities, communicate and resolve roadblocks.
- Provide general support to the Senior Leadership Team including scheduling, correspondence, meeting prep, and other administrative tasks.
- Anticipate needs and problems. Act as a problem-solver and juggler who is a master of task management, scheduling, and logistics.
- Work with the team on a wide range of projects to support our Leaders and our business, along with all those other administrative activities that make us great at what we do.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus a day off for your birthday
- Hybrid working arrangements so you can work from the office and from home
- Generous company benefits to include pension and life assurance and an annual allowance to spend on private medical insurance, health cash plan, denplan, gym memberships
- Personal learning budget
- Great career development in a fast paced environment
- Regular company socials (post Covid, although we’ve gotten quite good at virtual ones too!)
- Volunteer days as part of our CSR program
- Being part of a collaborative and entrepreneurial team working in our brand new, purpose-built offices at Scale Space, White City
- Being part of a community of Blenheim Chalcot-backed fintech growth businesses including ClearScore, Liberis, Kodoo and Modulr, with opportunities to share and learn together
- More great perks to include complimentary fresh fruit weekly, breakfast or afternoon tea every Tuesday, cycle to work, help to save and much more!
We’re looking for people that will get stuck in and make a difference. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team and are passionate about what we do. If you want to join a team that is changing people’s lives for the better then we’d love to hear from you.
Learn more at salaryfinance.com
Salary Finance is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where all employees and applicants can flourish.