About Salary Finance
Salary Finance is a leading global FinTech platform. We support a community of 4M employees across 575 clients (inc 20% of the FTSE 100) in the UK and US, and provide a suite of financial employee benefits, to help employees improve their financial health and happiness. Our platform provides salary-linked savings, loans, pay advances, insurance and financial education. We have a team of 200 brilliant and passionate colleagues in 3 countries and have the backing of great investors (Blenheim Chalcot, Legal & General, Experian, Goldman Sachs, Royal London, Virgin Money) with £100M in equity and £500M in debt funding raised to-date. We have won over 70 awards for our work, including MoneyAge's Consumer Champion of the Year, Prince Charles' BITC Responsible Business of the Year, and the Global Impact Award from Sadiq Khan for our US growth.
Your role in our mission
We are looking for an exceptional Digital Growth Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Head of B2B Marketing, your primary objective will be to relentlessly seek out opportunities to generate customer growth through digital channels. You will be responsible for the management and ongoing development of our company website which is the focal point primarily for B2C customer acquisition and conversion.
You will take the ownership of our digital marketing activity and continue to build it out and refine it across search (SEO, PPC) and website CRO. If you can identify a new B2C acquisition channel and can test & prove its value, then it will be added to the mix.
You will lead the digital strategy and campaign planning for Digital channels working closely with the Employee Communications team. You will manage the relationship with digital marketing agencies where relevant. Manage the UX optimisation and development of the website with the aims of improving conversion and leverage the value of leads.
The ideal candidate focuses on ROI, is analytical, strategic, experienced, understands social behaviour and will be responsible for the strategy, execution, analysis, and on-going optimization of the company’s online marketing programs. This is a unique opportunity to work at a rapidly growing scale-up to increase brand awareness, conversion rates and LTV.
Who you are
We embrace our differences but there’s one thing we like to share our values, so it’s important to us you are:
- fearless, and able to make the impossible possible.
- responsible, and want to help build a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society.
- dedicated and want to commit to an exciting journey even through the highs and lows.
- empathetic and truly care about every colleague and customer.
- united, because you understand we achieve more when we work as a team.
- humble, and take feedback as a way to continuously improve.
- You are passionate about businesses that deliver social impact and want to help build a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society.
- You have 5+ years experience in a digital role with a deep understanding of search and CRO.
- You are motivated to work in a fast-paced environment, tackling thorny problems in collaboration with multiple teams.
- You are analytical and comfortable working with lots of data.
- You have a strong understanding of marketing attribution.
- You have a solid understanding of some core digital marketing tools, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Google Optimize PPC and CRO (inc. Hotjar, Instapage).
- You have demonstrable experience in learning new things and have a test, learn & improve mindset.
- You are an excellent communicator and can explain complicated issues clearly simply.
- You are excited by the power of technology to change people's lives.
- You have the ambition and determination to shape this role yourself – we will give you lots of room for growth.
- You have previously worked in a fast growth environment.
What you’ll do
- Define the digital strategy and continually search for new opportunities to generate growth.
- Plan and execute our digital marketing campaigns, including PPC, Paid Social and Display.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals and spend to justify ROI.
- Identify trends and insights, and plan and optimise performance accordingly.
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer journey across multiple channels and customer touch pointsManage the company website, including content updates and the development roadmap.
- Manage all other marketing tech including sourcing new providers when necessary.
- Own everything search - SEO, PPC including associated agency relationships.
- Manage all CRO activities and the test backlog.
- Be the go-to person for website and conversion analytics.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Hybrid working arrangements so you can work from the office and from home
- Regular company socials (post Covid)
- Fast-growing environment
- Career development – no two days will be the same
- Generous company benefits including a pension scheme, health and life assurance, 25 days holiday, an extra day off on your birthday, subsidised onsite cafe, complimentary team breakfast every Tuesday, complimentary fresh fruit, cycle to work scheme, gym discount (with PMI), childcare benefits, flexible working and many other perks! (NB some benefits currently unavailable due to Covid restrictions.)
We’re looking for people that will get stuck in and make a difference. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team and are passionate about what we do. If you want to join a team that is changing people’s lives for the better then we’d love to hear from you.
Learn more at salaryfinance.com
Salary Finance is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where all employees and applicants can flourish.