About Salary Finance
Salary Finance is a leading global FinTech platform. We support a community of 4M employees across 575 clients (inc 20% of the FTSE 100) in the UK and US, and provide a suite of financial employee benefits, to help employees improve their financial health and happiness. Our platform provides salary-linked savings, loans, pay advances, insurance and financial education. We have a team of 200 brilliant and passionate colleagues in 3 countries and have the backing of great investors (Blenheim Chalcot, Legal & General, Experian, Goldman Sachs, Royal London, Virgin Money) with £100M in equity and £500M in debt funding raised to-date. We have won over 70 awards for our work, including MoneyAge's Consumer Champion of the Year, Prince Charles' BITC Responsible Business of the Year, and the Global Impact Award from Sadiq Khan for our US growth.
We were co-founded by entrepreneurs Asesh Sarkar (CEO), Daniel Shakhani, and former Head of Google UK and Ireland Dan Cobley (Chairman) and are authorised by the FCA.
Your role in our mission
As CRM Manager at Salary Finance, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to craft and develop CRM into the amazing function we believe it can be. We’ve got some of the essential foundations in place - such as our Marketing Automation Platform. Now, we’re looking for someone to build on those foundations and take CRM at Salary Finance to the next level.
To do this, you’ll need to wrap your head around our data and collaborate with others across the SF Team to work out where the opportunities lie, draw on the creativity of yourself and others to develop effective campaigns, tap into your inner nerd to get those campaigns set up in our Marketing Automation Platform and then analyse the data to help understand what’s working. But it doesn’t just stop there - you’ll be looking to grow the reputation of CRM across Salary Finance, bringing your colleagues into your world so that they can understand it better. As word gets out that you’re doing great things, you’ll hopefully be putting forward the case to build the team and invest in better technology.
In a nutshell, this is an opportunity for a CRM Manager who’s excited to grow a CRM function and grow with it themselves.
Who you are
We embrace our differences but there’s one thing we like to share: our values. It’s important to us you are:
- fearless, and able to make the impossible possible.
- responsible, and want to help build a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society.
- dedicated and want to commit to an exciting journey even through the highs and lows.
- empathetic and truly care about every colleague and customer.
- united, because you understand we achieve more when we work as a team.
- humble, and take feedback as a way to continuously improve.
- You are passionate about businesses that deliver social impact, and want to help build a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society.
- You’re an all-rounder. We’re not looking for a ninja CRM-geek who just loves creating the world’s most sophisticated segmentations and flows. We need someone who can work across CRM - someone who has that rare mix of being able to analyse, create and communicate.
- You’re proactive, entrepreneurial even. You’re comfortable with creating a plan from nothing - and with not having someone tell you what to do.
- You’re collaborative - you enjoy working with others. To succeed, you’ll need to work with your colleagues across Product, Customer Service, Business Intelligence and many more.
- You’re brilliant at Excel and, ideally, SQL. You have a good sense for what the key metrics to monitor are - not just the ‘obvious’ ones.
- You’re proficient with A/B testing - and understand how to clearly articulate the value that CRM is bringing to SF
- You’re able to build and automate campaigns in a Marketing Automation Tool like Salesforce, Hubspot, Braze or Iterable
- You have experience building a CRM strategy
- You know your way around SQL
- You have an understanding of HTML / CSS
- You’re familiar with Google Analytics
- You have previously worked in a startup or young company
What you’ll do
- Understand the key objectives of the business and collaborate with colleagues to evaluate which CRM opportunities within the customer lifecycle will best help us achieve those goals
- Design and execute campaigns which will deliver on those opportunities - and work with stakeholders to make sure that the design and implementation of those campaigns meet their needs
- Ensure you have identified and built reports for campaign performance metrics before you set a campaign to live
- Run A/B and multivariate tests to validate impact of campaigns
- Raise the profile of CRM within the business - helping others to understand what we’re working on and why - and ultimately putting us in a position where we can make a case for further investing in the function
- Manage our Marketing Automation Platform supplier - and review the market to ensure we have the tool that best fits our need and budget
- Manage the workload of a part-time CRM Executive in our Mumbai team (NB - this is not line management)
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Regular company socials
- Fast-growing environment
- Great career development - no two days will be the same
- Generous company benefits including a pension scheme, 25 days holiday, life assurance, an extra day off on your birthday, an allowance to personalise other benefits such as private medical insurance, gym membership, and DenPlan, subsidised onsite cafe, complimentary team breakfast every tuesday, fresh fruit twice a week, cycle to work scheme, enhanced family-friendly policies, dynamic working and many other perks!
We're looking for people that will get stuck in and make a difference. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that are passionate about what they do. If you want to join a team that is changing people's lives for the better then we'd love to hear from you.
Learn more at salaryfinance.com
Salary Finance is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where all employees and applicants can flourish.