About the Team
Postman is the leading API platform with 20 million users across 500K organizations. Growing from a side-project in 2012, Postman today is the standard for API tools across every company and development team.
We’re looking for our first Ecosystem Partner Manager to grow our ecosystem through product integrations and help us shape our ecosystem partner program.
In this high growth role, you will be responsible for recruiting new partners, spreading awareness about the Postman Partner Program, and prioritizing partner opportunities for further growth.
The ideal candidate should have experience going from 0 -> 1 building SaaS ecosystem/integration partnerships. You will report to the Head of Partnerships in this high visibility role.
- Establish new and manage ongoing relationships with partners in the Developer Tools, SaaS and API ecosystem like AWS, Azure, New Relic, Github etc.
- Help us shape how we onboard and work with partners
- Develop joint integrations with partners for core API-First and software development use cases to help joint users and customers
- Execute co-marketing and co-selling opportunities with partners
- Create playbooks on how we onboard and work with partners to help scale the program
- Work cross functionally with product, engineering, marketing and sales to drive partnerships forward
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities
- 3-7 years of Partnership / Business Development experience focused on SaaS or marketplace / platforms / cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Understanding of APIs, Postman and experience with producing and consuming with APIs across different domains
- Comfortable reaching out and engaging with executives as well as technologists like individual developers, QA teams, architects, product managers, developer advocates etc.
- Organized with ability to concurrently manage multiple partner relationships and progress active conversations
- Fast learner, excited and willing to learn new technology on an ongoing basis
- Great communication skills (presentation, verbal and written)
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and loves teamwork and collaboration
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?