Palta is a global mobile health&wellbeing ecosystem. Over the last 5 years, Palta has launched such successful companies as Flo (global leader in female health with more than 40 mln MAU), Prisma (app of the year 2016, 150+ mln downloads), Simple (#1 fasting app in the US). Currently, Palta fuels the growth of 9 mobile apps, all focused on digital health&wellbeing market. More than 600 Palta employees work across Europe in UK, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Poland, Lithuania, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and other countries.
We've recently raised 100M USD in series B so we're all set for skyrocket growth
Zing.coach, is newly founded Health & Fitness startup in Palta ecosystem, is looking for a Head of Growth. You will work on challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to people who want to change their lifestyle for the better.
Zing is the only fitness app that takes a holistic approach to personal wellbeing by monitoring & processing health data 24/7 to build a tailored fitness journey. It is more than a personal trainer; it's an AI-empowered life companion that motivates users to stay active, improving life through movement.
Zing, headquartered in Munich, is a team of 25+ ambitious tech professionals spread across Germany, Poland, Ukraine and Belarus
You will contribute by:
- Defining the company’s growth plan
- Leading and developing growth (3) & marketing (3) team
- Devising and implementing data-led acquisition strategies for Zing, optimizing every part of the sales funnel,
- Identifying and scaling paid and unpaid digital acquisition channels, including: social (paid & unpaid), partnerships & influencers, SEO, content, email and more
We expect that you have:
- At least 5 years managerial experience in growth management (10+ years in product or marketing in total)
- Good understanding of B2C subscription products,
- Proven track record of increasing user acquisition, engagement and retention and meeting/exceeding revenue and profitability goals.
- Experience in managing growth teams & executing an agile marketing strategy
- Experience in scaling acquisition strategies geographically
- Have a growth marketing/optimization mindset; deeply analytical
- Excellent English skills (B2+)
- Experience in a startup is strongly preferred,
- Prior experience working in health&fitness, education, wellness, healthcare, femtech as an advantage
- Self-starter with ability to execute under deadlines
- Eager to learn new things and passionate about continuous self-improvement
- Passionate about Health&Fitness,
Why working at Zing is awesome:
- Enjoy the benefits of working at a small startup with the stability and great community of larger organizations. We take the best out of the two worlds!
- Contribute to developing a great global consumer product
- Fast-paced environment with no bureaucracy
- Ability to join a rapidly growing startup at a very early stage
- Zing is backed by a stable investor
- Market-level compensation and generous equity offering
- Excellent work environment: the company is small enough to be person-oriented,
- Work-life balance to suit everyone: flexible working hours, loyal sick leave policy,
- Being a part of Palta's community of outstanding people (talents from MSQRD, Prisma Labs, Flo Health, Simple, wannaby)