Nubank was founded in 2013 to free people from a bureaucratic, slow and inefficient financial system. Since then, through innovative technology and outstanding customer service, the company has been redefining people's relationship with money across Latin America. With operations in Brazil, Mexico and Colombia, Nubank is today the largest digital banking platform in the world outside of Asia and one of the leading technology companies in the world, reinventing over 40 million customers' financial lives.
Nubank achieved this by offering a no-fee credit card, entirely managed by a mobile app, and a digital account, free of taxes. Nubank also offers transparent and hassle-free personal loans, a business account tailored for SMBs, and life insurance. In 2020, Nubank acquired digital broker Easynvest, now called Nu invest, and became the leader in self-directed digital investments in Brazil.
Throughout the years, Nubank raised around US$2 billion with some of the best-known growth and technology investors in the world, such as Berkshire Hathaway, Sequoia, DST, Tencent, Tiger, Kaszek, Founders Fund, Dragoneer, TCV, Redpoint, Ribbit, GIC, Whale Rock, Invesco, QED, and Capital Group.Today, Nubank is a global company, with offices in São Paulo (Brazil), Mexico City (Mexico), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Bogotá (Colombia), Durham (United States) and Berlin (Germany). It was founded in 2013 in Sao Paulo, by Colombian David Vélez, and cofounded by Brazilian Cristina Junqueira and American Edward Wible. For more information, visit www.nubank.com.br.
About the role
The Investor Relations Analyst will be a point of contact in Investor Relations projects internally and externally. Projects include developing financial analysis, strengthening the relationship with investors, sell-side analysts and other internal and external stakeholders, as well as developing the disclosure protocols in compliance with SEC and CVM regulations.
- Develop and maintain IR materials, such as (but not limited to) earnings releases and presentations;
- Financial analysis to support interactions with equity/debt investors, research analysts and rating agencies;
- Conduct with senior members meetings with investors, addressing any of their relevant questions or concerns;
- Monitor analyst reports and peer's earnings, developing analysis and reports to senior management;
- Regulatory reporting and ongoing compliance with SEC and CVM rules.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or above, with professional qualifications in Investor Relations and Financial Reporting, such as FP&A, Capital Markets and other related areas.
- Written and oral communication in English and Portuguese.
- Analytical background and advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Nice to have related work experience at large organizations listed in the U.S. and Brazil.
São Paulo, Brazil.
*Interviewing and onboarding is currently done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will remain working from home until it is safe to return to our offices. If/when relocation is required, we have a team dedicated to global mobility and have partnered up with the best companies in the market to make sure processes run smoothly. We also offer a very competitive relocation package for international hires.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Nubank, we want to be sure that we're building a more diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the customers we serve and seek to empower. That's why we hire based on equality. We consider gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexual orientation, and other identity markers as enriching elements to our company while ensuring neither of them represent a barrier when recruiting fantastic talent.