Nubank is one of the world's largest digital financial services platforms, with around 54 million customers in Brazil, Mexico and Colombia. As one of the world's leading technology companies, Nubank leverages its technology and innovation to create new financial solutions for individuals and SMEs that are simple, intuitive, convenient, low-cost and human. Guided by its mission to fight complexity and empower people, Nubank is advancing access to financial services in Latin America, connecting profit and purpose to create value and positively impact the communities in which it operates. For more information, visit www.nu.com.co
Our Regulatory Solutions Team
Our mission is to support Nu’s sustainable growth ensuring the KYC process and regulatory routines are in compliance with local and international regulatory requirements, challenging the status quo through: Promoting the best customer experience to our fanatic customers challenging the bureaucratic onboarding process ensuring a high-quality standard of client data, as well as its regulatory adherence; Being diligent and resilient following Nu's principles; In order to achieve that, we are responsible for supporting all activities related to the acquisition flow and KYC process during the onboarding and post-onboarding. This involves PEP and Sanctions screening process, customers’ data maintenance and integrity, ID document status checking, and other enhanced due diligence processes according to applicable regulation.
As a RegSol Analyst, You're Expected To
- Analyze PEP condition in prospects and customers with additional risks involved, such as negative news, risk industry, etc;
- Execute a robust KYC profile with detailed information about your recommendation or proposal regarding PEP and sanctions matches;
- Collaborate in investigations and process review related to Screenings operational routines;
- Participate in projects to comply with key policies related to Screenings scope and all the related operational routines
- Analyze, escalate and support the resolution of requests/issues/errors to streamline processes related to Screenings routines;
- Identify Onboarding/Ongoing regulatory challenges and opportunities and use analytical tools to solve them;
- Build models/analysis to evaluate the efficiency of KYC/Onboarding processes as well as its regulatory adherence;
- Escalate, discuss and support tasks involving enhancements and/or gaps related to analysis and routines of PEPs and/ or restricted lists and in general;
- Contribute to the design and implementation of KYC, onboarding and ongoing processes from scratch.
- Support the leaders in metrics and KPIs, facilitating the internal control environment of Ops queue;
We're Looking For An Experienced RegSol Analyst That Has
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Previous knowledge and experience (at least 1 year) in financial and non-financial AML local regulation and policies related to KYC, Onboarding/Ongoing, especially on high-risk profiles;
- Experience/background in PEP, sanctions, and restricted lists or AML topics;
- Desirable background in AML teams in financial institutions
- Languages: Advance or native Spanish speaker and upper-Intermediate/Advanced English
- Attention to detail, data driven & results oriented
- Great communication, enjoys engaging in discussions with people with different backgrounds and from different cultures.
- Health and life insurance
- Opportunity to earn equity
- NuLanguage - Language learning program
- Parental leaves
- NuCare - Our employee assistance program
Diversity & Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for everyone, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team comprises women in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is an essential part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow, and share ideas.
Nubank continues to hire for all open roles, all interviewing and onboarding is done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will be working from home for 7 weeks and 1 at the office (Bogotá).