Our Product Operations Team
At Nubank, many things are done from scratch. We understood that to offer the most transparent, fair, and intuitive financial products and services; we had to recreate them from our early days completely.
We needed professionals who could navigate from business strategy to project management for this endeavor, from risk assessment to cross-team alignment. That's how and why our Business Architect team was born.
A quarter Product Manager, a quarter Business Analyst, a quarter Management Advisor and a quarter… Something else? Business Architects are the ultimate owners of Nubank's operations, ensuring that projects and processes run efficiently.
You can read more about it in our blog and get some insights into how we work.
As a Senior Product Operations, you're expected to:
- Be in charge of conceptualizing and managing projects related to the roll-out of new products, features, or processes
- Manage customer service OKRs to ensure excellent and efficient customer excellence standards
- Work closely with our Product Managers, Business Development and Software Engineering teams to ensure our customer, and business needs are mapped and correctly prioritized
- Monitor metrics and OKRs, facilitate communication within Nubank's teams, and manage external vendors
- Study and support strategic business decisions
- Prospect, develop and close strategic partnerships that are relevant to tackle an issue or support a new initiative
We're looking for an experienced Senior Product Operations that has:
- 6+ years of experience in similar roles
- Solid analytical background from data-driven, tech-forward companies who operate at scale, or management consulting firms
- Experience leading strategic projects, preferably related to growth or commercial initiatives
- Demonstrable track-record of stakeholder management and end-to-end project leadership
- Experience building partnerships from inception to delivery
- Experience managing by influence and collaborating with multidisciplinary teams
- Outstanding communication skills; ability to communicate concisely and effectively across all levels of the organization
- An ability to deliver despite ambiguity and changing expectations. You see that there's almost always more than one way to do something well
- Ability to deal with unexpected situations with wise decisions
- A 'can-do' approach to work, always looking for new ways to adapt traditional practices in a new and challenging way
- A great prioritizer profile that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent or native Spanish and English
- Equity at Nubank
- Health insurance
- Vacations of 15 workdays
- NuLanguage - Language learning program
- Parental leaves
Diversity & Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for everyone, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team comprises women in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is an essential part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow, and share ideas.
Nubank continues to hire for all open roles, all interviewing and onboarding is done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will be working from home for 7 weeks and 1 at the office (Bogotá).