Nubank was founded in 2013 to free people from a bureaucratic, slow and inefficient financial system. Since then, through innovative technology and outstanding customer service, the company has been redefining people's relationships with money across Latin America. With operations in Brazil, Mexico, and Colombia, Nubank is today one of the largest digital banking platforms and technology-leading companies in the world.
Today, Nubank is a global company, with offices in São Paulo (Brazil), Mexico City (Mexico), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Bogotá (Colombia), Durham (United States), and Berlin (Germany). It was founded in 2013 in Sao Paulo, by Colombian David Vélez, and cofounded by Brazilian Cristina Junqueira and American Edward Wible. For more information, visit www.nubank.com.br.
In this role, you will:
- Fair value modeling of assets and liabilities;
- Calculation and reporting of market and liquidity risk metrics;
- Monitoring of data quality associated with the inputs and outputs;
- Regulatory reporting, according to Mexican requirements;
- Constant interaction with the business area, to understand new products and features and assess the impacts on market and liquidity risk;
- Creation and maintenance of procedures and documentation.
- Experience working in Risk / Risk Reporting teams;
- Relevant financial instruments knowledge;
- Market and Liquidity Risk knowledge;
- Knowledge of Mexican regulatory requirements for market and liquidity risks;
- Development of risk models in Python (Preferred Qualification);
- At least 5 years of experience
- Health and life insurance
- Food card
- 15 days of paid vacation with 25% vacation bonus
- Holiday Bonus ("Aguinaldo") of 30 days of pay per year
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves
*Interviewing and onboarding are currently done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will remain working from home until it is safe to return to our offices. When it’s time, we will require a fixed cadence of visiting the office in which employees go to their Business Unit's (BU) base location. Employees will have an employment contract based on the cities that Nu’s offices are located, considering their country of hire. More details can be shared during your hiring process