Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app. Almost 30 million people have requested the product since launch, and the company has passed the 10 million customer mark. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by 7 million people. This year, the company began testing its personal loan service and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nubank has raised around US$ 420 million in seven equity investment rounds from Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, Nubank was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company' 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
Our Design Team
Nubank's mission is to fight complexity everyday to empower people. We believe that by building a truly global and diverse team we will be able to challenge the status quo and have a lasting impact on the world.
As a team who drives product development from ideation to full rollout, the Design team ensures that our product experiences are valuable to our users. Designers at Nubank must deal with complex problems and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use experiences for millions of people.
To help us grow and fight complexity we are looking for an experienced Content Designer to join our Design team.
Once here, you will:
- Co-design with Product Designers to deeply understand user's pain points and feelings at every step of all our customer journeys.
- Partner with UX Researchers in order to analyze and understand research results of the project where you have the challenge of creating the texts.
- Work with Designers, Brand Managers, Product Managers and Copywriters to help set the vision and storytelling for content and drive cohesive product narratives across multiple platforms and touchpoints.
- Write clear, consistent, and concise user-interface content, emails, and push notifications following Nu's UX Content Guidelines.
- Represent and advocate for Content Design across different teams.
- Propose research and A/B tests to deliver better content and guarantee a more inclusive work, as well as ensure people-centered decision making.
- Build a deep understanding of the product audience and peculiarities to help to improve our current UX Content Guide.
What do you need to be part of the team?
- Great communication skills to showcase and share content centered work.
- Must be influential and passionate to align and bring other team members to understand content design decisions and concepts.
- Draw the line and the standard for content design at Nu with a global perspective.
- Impact and data driven decision makers focused on end to end solutions.
Nice to have
- Moderation, scripting and other forms of research.
- Experience in Fintech industry
- Design principles and applicable skills in prototyping
- Writing abilities in editing, journalism, creative or others
Desirable tool management:
- Figma, sketch or alike prototyping platform knowledge.
- Notion or other types of dynamic content documentation.
- Typeform or alike written research experience.
- Miro or similar white boarding tools for workshopping.
Something very important we would like to mention: if you think that you do not meet all and every one of these requirements, please apply. We would love to meet you and we know that each person has a different experience. We have different projects and goals, perhaps your professional experience fits one of them!
- Health and life insurance
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- Vacations of 15 workdays
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Parental leaves
- Chance of earning equity at Nu
Diversity and Inclusion
We want to build products and experiences for everyone who wants to take back control over their finances, that's why we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of our team recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.