Tackling the complex banking system to empower people in one of the most bureaucratic markets in the world seems like a crazy idea, right? But that's why, how, and where Nubank was born. We fight complexity through our transparent and straightforward products and experiences: a no-fee credit card, a rewards program, a lending platform, and a digital savings account. In a nutshell, we are the most innovative tech company in Latin America, and we are obsessed with building financial services and products that make our customers love us fanatically. With over 34 million customers and $1.2 billion raised in investment rounds, we are the fastest growing digital bank in the world, with offices in Brazil, Germany, Mexico, Colombia, and Argentina. And it's still only Day One for us.
What is UX Writing at Nu
Being a UX Writer at Nu is not about only writing or choosing the best words for a product flow. Actually, it is the practice of conveying how the product works through writing, always with a global analysis of tone, voice, accessibility, user needs, brand's message and business goals. We love to tell stories at Nu!
Once here, you will:
- Co-design with Product Designers to deeply understand the user's pain points and feelings at every step of all our customer journeys.
- Partner with UX Researchers in order to analyze and understand research results of the project where you have the challenge of creating the texts.
- Work with Designers, Brand Managers, Product Managers and Copywriters to help set the vision and storytelling for content and drive cohesive product narratives across multiple platforms and touchpoints.
- Write clear, consistent, and concise user-interface content, emails, and push notifications following Nu's UX Content Guidelines.
- Represent and advocate for Content Strategy across different teams.
- Propose research and A/B tests to deliver better content and guarantee a more inclusive work, as well as ensure people-centered decision making.
- Build deep understanding of the product audience and peculiarities to help to improve our current UX Content Guide.
What do you need to be part of the team?
- Experience collaborating with different areas to discuss solutions for the design following UX Writing best practices.
- Knowledge of Information Architecture.
- Experience using data to evaluate your content's impact.
- Excellent empathy and knowledge of user behavior – experience working with research results and testing is a plus.
Something very important we would like to mention: if you think that you do not meet all and every one of these requirements, please apply. We would love to meet you and we know that each person has a different experience. We have different projects and goals, perhaps your professional experience fits one of them!
- Health and life insurance
- Food card
- 15 days of paid vacation with 25% vacation bonus
- Holiday Bonus ("Aguinaldo") of 30 days of pay per year
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
Diversity and Inclusion
We want to build products and experiences for everyone who wants to take back control over their finances, that's why we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of our team recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.