Nubank was founded in 2013 to free people from a bureaucratic, slow and inefficient financial system. Since then, through innovative technology and outstanding customer service, the company has been redefining people's relationships with money across Latin America. With operations in Brazil, Mexico, and Colombia, Nubank is today one of the largest digital banking platforms and technology-leading companies in the world.
Today, Nubank is a global company, with offices in São Paulo (Brazil), Mexico City (Mexico), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Bogotá (Colombia), Durham (United States), and Berlin (Germany). It was founded in 2013 in Sao Paulo, by Colombian David Vélez, and cofounded by Brazilian Cristina Junqueira and American Edward Wible. For more information, visit www.nu.com.mx.
This position will require a relocation to Mexico City.
About the opportunity..
The following are considered a must:
- Strong working knowledge in L2 (Switching) protocols. STP, VLAN, LACP, Stacking, Bundle ethernet, Port security
- Strong working knowledge in Layer 3 (Routing) protocols. OSPF, BGP (iBGP, eBGP), IPv6
- Ability to implement protocols and solutions to give Fast Convergence, Redundancy and high availability such HSRP, VRRP, VRF
- Ability to implement network protocol services such TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, HTTPS, SCP, FTP, SNMP, AAA, NAT, Multicast and VoIP.
- Proven technical expertise in the integration of network devices and services in a multi-platform computer and network environment.
- Experience with management tools based on Linux environment
The following are considered a plus:
- Knowledge in endpoint protection solutions such enterprise firewalls Fortinet.
- Scripting or programming experience using Bash, Perl, Python and automation tools such Ansible, Docket, Kubernetes
- Knowledge in design and implementation of wireless network (WLAN) in a large enterprise.
- Having active certifications in technologies such CCNA Cisco, Fortinet, Aruba, AWS, Juniper, HCA HCP Huawei, Palo Alto
- Solid troubleshooting and debugging skills with a passion to work creatively and analytically for a problem-solving environment and continuous investigation
- Strong customer, quality and results orientation
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Communication, knowledge sharing, Collaboration, professionalism, teamwork and an open disposition to learn.
- Ability to collaborate directly with customers and team members to fulfill deliverables
- Communication proficiency in facilitating clear and consistent understanding across time zones and language boundaries
You will fit in well if:
- You are unafraid to take initiative to identify and answer problems that are not necessarily evident
- You love working in a dynamic environment and being granted a lot of autonomy
- You're looking for a company with a culture of camaraderie, fun and personal growth
- You love operations and making things more efficient and simple
- Equity at Nubank
- Health and life insurance
- Food card
- 15 days of paid vacation with 25% vacation bonus
- Holiday Bonus ("Aguinaldo") of 30 days of pay per year
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves
*Interviewing and onboarding are currently done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will remain working from home until it is safe to return to our offices. If/when relocation is required, we have a team dedicated to global mobility and have partnered up with the best companies in the market to make sure processes run smoothly. We also offer a very competitive relocation package for international hires.