Nubank was founded in 2013 to free people from a bureaucratic, slow and inefficient financial system. Since then, through innovative technology and outstanding customer service, the company has been redefining people's relationships with money across Latin America. With operations in Brazil, Mexico, and Colombia, Nubank is today one of the largest digital banking platforms and technology-leading companies in the world.
Today, Nubank is a global company, with offices in São Paulo (Brazil), Mexico City (Mexico), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Bogotá (Colombia), Durham (United States), and Berlin (Germany). It was founded in 2013 in Sao Paulo, by Colombian David Vélez, and cofounded by Brazilian Cristina Junqueira and American Edward Wible. For more information, visit www.nubank.com.br.
Our People & Culture Team
The P&C team at Nubank is energized by change and thrives in a fast-moving environment. We contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to promote a powerful and disruptive culture, as Nubank scales in size and continues its steep growth trajectory. We're partnering with leaders to blend strategy, guide change management and promote projects that support Nubanks' growth challenges and lead us to become a world-class operations.
In the Leadership Development Team, your key focus is to support the implementation of successful leadership initiatives while inspiring a dynamic learning culture at Nubank.
- Support current leadership development activities;
- Participate in the development of new leadership development initiatives for Nubank
- Ensure Nubankers are using and living the Leadership Principles;
- Support projects that involve cascading the principles to different HR processes;
- Build relationships with stakeholders to enable the success of different projects
- Collaborate with the team to subsidize initiatives with Senior Leadership (Director +)
- Actively measure the impact of different leadership programs
- Collaborate with the Talent Management area to design solutions for high performers employees
- Explore potential opportunities to deploy various leadership assessments and tools (as appropriate and/or as needed) to accelerate leadership development
- Ability to effectively communicate in English;
- Have organization skills - Can work and organize simultaneous responsibilities in projects;
- Knowledge of leadership skills/theories;
- Previous experience in HR roles (L&D, HRBP, etc);
- Influencing/negotiating skills.
- Health, dental and life insurances
- Meal allowance
- Transportation assistance
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
- Parking partnership - discounted parking in our office
- Free bike parking with showers available
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Gympass partnership
- Extended maternity and paternity Leaves
- Child care allowance
- ‘Espaço Feijão’- Private nursing and breastfeeding spaces in our buildings
- Onsite Health Center - Medical support for every Nubanker in our office
*Interviewing and onboarding are currently done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will remain working from home until it is safe to return to our offices. If/when relocation is required, we have a team dedicated to global mobility and have partnered up with the best companies in the market to make sure processes run smoothly. We also offer a very competitive relocation package for international hires.