Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app. Almost 30 million people have requested the product since launch, and the company has passed the 10 million customer mark. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by 7 million people. This year, the company began testing its personal loan service and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nubank has raised around US$ 420 million in seven equity investment rounds from Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, Nubank was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company' 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
Our HRBP Ops. México
Our HRBP team is energized by change and thrives on pivoting quickly. We contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to promote a powerful and disruptive culture as it scales in size as Nubank continues its steep growth trajectory. We partner with leaders to blend people-related strategy, support change management and develop projects that align with Nubank’s growth plans.
- Coach and support the Operations team members to ensure we have a robust organization and people strategies that will enable the Xpeer chapter growth in Mexico
- Act as an sponsor and change agent of major P&C processes and projects doing a lot of stakeholder management on the background, communicating the WHY to ensure we properly land P&C initiatives with the business
- Be an organizational consultant for Operations leadership that uses data to predict, anticipate, diagnose and propose solutions
- Support and coach leads and managers by leading employee relations topics
- Coach leaders on performance management, leadership development, compensation, culture & engagement, talent acquisition, and conflict management
- Supports broader People & Culture team in driving our agenda forward
- Build trusting relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
We are looking for an HRBP with experience in some of the following areas: Performance Management, Org Design, Compensation Review, Talent Development, Employee Relations, Mobility, Diversity & Inclusion And Learning & Development.
Skills and competencies
- 4+ years of relevant experience as an HRBP or HR Generalist
- Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, negotiation, influence and conflict management skills and experience
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Strong problem-solving, data-driven and reporting skills
- Being able to peek inside data sets and take creative approaches to problems using that insight;
- Feels challenged and energized in a constantly changing environment
- High level of energy, creativity, resourcefulness and resilience
- Fluency in English and Spanish are mandatory.
- The position is based in Mexico City, Mexico.
- Health and life insurance
- Food card
- 15 days of paid vacation with 25% vacation bonus
- Holiday Bonus (“Aguinaldo”) of 30 days of pay per year
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
Diversity and Inclusion
We want to build products and experiences for everyone who wants to take back control over their finances, that's why we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of our team recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.