Tackling the complex banking system to empower people in one of the most bureaucratic markets in the world seems like a crazy idea, right? But that's why, how, and where Nu was born. We fight complexity through our transparent and straightforward products and experiences: a no-fee credit card, a digital savings account, an investing & lending platform, a rewards program and more. In a nutshell, we are the most innovative tech company in Latin America, and we are obsessed with building financial services and products that make our customers love us fanatically. With over 40 million customers in Brazil, Mexico and Colombia, and $1.2 billion raised in investment rounds, we are the world’s fastest growing technology company focused on financial services. And it's still only Day One for us.
Our Marketing Analytics Team
Nubank has experienced tremendous growth since its launch in 2014 and in order to sustain this success, we are searching for passionate individuals who are looking to apply their analytical skills to help us solve major marketing challenges and improve customer experience.
The Marketing Analytics team at Nubank is responsible for supporting the marketing organization towards making decisions based on data, with the ultimate goal of making marketing and data analytics functions become second nature to each other. Marketing has grown to be a deeply analytical function and that is what we seek at Nubank. We work within each and every team in the marketing structure (publisher, PR, international, media, customer lifecycle, and many others). What we look for is people with a deep intellectual curiosity and steep analytical ability. We have a test & learn mindset and a "no-sacred-cows" perspective on things. We believe in constant learning vs absolute truths and perfect solutions. We've been growing the marketing analytics team to become a chapter and we want to become a benchmark for this function with the help of amazing and impact-thirsty professionals.
How we work
We strive for state-of-the-art marketing practices that currently include working in a group with varying degrees of experience and diverse backgrounds that is responsible for improving our brand and product experience.
We believe in:
● Hands on attitude
● Good team chemistry
● Enthusiasm for framing and solving complex and ambiguous problems related to marketing challenges
● Capacity to keep learning new things while constantly improving what we are already good at
● Collaborating efficiently to ship a great brand and experience to our customers
About the role:
Nubank has experienced tremendous growth in Brazil since its launch in 2014 and now we are a love brand with exceptional achievements in brand engagement, being the only one within the financial sector to have conquered this fandom. We need a Marketing Analytics Analyst to help us boost our breakthrough communications and brand recall, by using her/his strategic and analytical skills to analyze the impact of what we have been doing and telling them.
What do you own:
The scope of responsibilities and our expectations for this role depend on the expertise and overall experience of the chosen candidate, but initially this person will:
- Contribute significantly to the day-to-day of the Marketing/Demand Creation team (top funnel) acting as a "translator" within the team
- Help driving branding efforts based on data analysis to ensure a beloved brand building, contributing to Brazil key success stories and learnings
- Partner with Media, Customer Insights, Business Analysts and Data Scientists to measure campaigns performance from both online and offline channels in order to improve optimization and marketing allocation investments
- Create and implement metrics that will guide the marketing work to success
- Design and govern experiments for different campaign formats, channels, audiences across multiple digital and offline media
- Use internal and external datasets to better understand customer behavior patterns and unveil the drivers of a person becoming interested and afterwards a Nubank customer
- Create, implement and monitor metrics that will guide the marketing work to success
- Leverage internal partnerships between business and marketing teams in other share knowledge and take advantage of previous learnings
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Math, Marketing, Business or related fields
- Fluent in English
- 3+ years of work experience in activities related to analytics (amazing, but not required if in Marketing)
- Analytical and business acumen, being a translator between Marketing and Analytics and providing actionable insights to the most challenge problems
- Demonstrated experience creating business/marketing metrics to leverage marketing/business decision-making process
- SQL, Python, Scala, or other programming proficiency
- Ability to run statistical modeling and testing in one of the above languages
- Experience with the creation of dashboards (automation)
- Experience with digital marketing analytics tools (GA, Supermetrics, BigQuery) is a plus
- Experience with A/B test - a plus if applied to campaign tests (regions, media, creatives)
- Experience acting with autonomy in high uncertainty environments
- Interest in marketing-related topics and attribution modelling
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Nubank
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Meal allowance (“vale refeição”)
- Flexibility to choose your own custom setup (computer, monitors, OS etc.)
Diversity and Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for every Brazilian, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.