Tackling the complex banking system to empower people in one of the most bureaucratic markets in the world seems like a crazy idea, right? But that’s why, how, and where Nubank was born. We fight complexity through our transparent and straightforward products and experiences: a no-fee credit card, a rewards program, a lending platform, and a digital savings account. In a nutshell, we are the most innovative tech company in Latin America, and we are obsessed with building financial services and products that make our customers love us fanatically. With over 30 million customers, we are the fastest growing digital bank in the world, with offices in Brazil, Germany, Mexico, Colombia, and Argentina. And it’s still only Day One for us!
Our People & Culture Team
The P&C team at Nubank is energized by change and thrives in a fast-moving environment. We contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to promote a powerful and disruptive culture, as Nubank scales in size and continues its steep growth trajectory. We're partnering with leaders to blend strategy, guide change management and promote projects that support Nubanks' growth challenges and lead us to become a world-class operation.
About this Position
In an Internal Communications and Employee Experience area there are several projects – ranging from simple to complex – that are rolled out throughout the year. At the moment, we are looking for someone who is organized and skilled in observing the whole picture to decide what is the best path to follow among the communication vehicles available to us.
Our team needs someone with a strategic view and who is skilled in planning, building dashboards, and determining metrics and channels that contribute to the entire team to take our impact to the next level.
This person must be passionate about data, able to define frameworks, and knowledgeable about communication to help us turn insights into increasingly more relevant deliveries.
What we expect from this role:
- Extensive knowledge about the existing internal communication tools so as to suggest the best solution for the area's demands
- Managing the agenda of communications, actions, and annual events – and the processes' progress
- Supporting the area's managers to define strategies
- Building reports, metrics, and dashboards (often in partnership with the Analytics team)
- Presenting improvements in processes and insights for the use of our internal communication tools
What we are looking for:
- Over six years of experience managing communication or strategic projects
- Familiarity with management tools for projects/activities such as Trello, Monday, Jira, among others
- Holistic view of processes – visualizing them from beginning to end
- Ability to deal with various requests at the same time
- Creativity to propose innovative solutions
- Analytical view of metrics and results, bringing insights based on them
- Fluent English; Spanish is a plus
Health, dental and life insurances
30 days of paid vacation
Chance of earning equity at Nubank
Parking partnership - discounted parking in our office
Free bike parking with showers available
NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
NuLanguage - Our language learning program
Extended maternity and paternity Leaves
Child care allowance
‘Espaço Feijão’- Private nursing and breastfeeding spaces in our buildings
Onsite Health Center - Medical support for every Nubanker in our headquarter office at Capote Valente
Diversity and Inclusion
We want to build products and experiences for everyone who wants to take back control over their finances, that's why we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or background. We are proud to say that 30% of our team recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.