Physical Security Engineer
Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America and the largest independent neobank in the world, with more than 15 million clients. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app and used by 10 million customers. Almost 36 million Brazilians have requested its products, and the company has passed the 15 million customer mark. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by 12 million people. In 2019, the company began testing its personal loan product and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nubank has raised around US$ 820 million in seven equity investment rounds from TCV, Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, Nubank was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
About The Opportunity..
Security Awareness & Hard Skills
- Expertise to develop internal security awareness among Nubankers and third-parties
- Ability to create procedures and processes about physical security
- Responsible for participate in committees to defend the security awareness in balance with growth and experience during the build of a Nubank project
- Familiarity with different kind of Physical Security technologies, CCTV and AC systems, cabling infrastructure and network setup
- Level and Milestone systems are differentials
- Knowledge of corporate risk management
The following are considered a plus:
- Military or police previous background
You Will Fit In Well If
- You are unafraid to take initiative to identify and answer problems that are not necessarily evident
- Capable to support security issues on different risk levels
- You love working in a dynamic environment and being granted a lot of autonomy
- You're looking for a company with a culture of camaraderie, fun and personal growth
- You love operations and making things more efficient and simple
- Strong customer, quality and results orientation
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Communication, knowledge sharing, collaboration, professionalism, teamwork and an open disposition to learn.
- Capable to solve and report security issues with the best feedback
- Health and life insurance
- Food card
- 15 days of paid vacation with 25% vacation bonus
- Holiday Bonus ("Aguinaldo") of 30 days of pay per year
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
Diversity and Inclusion at Nu
We want to build products and experiences for everyone who wants to take back control over their finances, that's why we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of our team recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.