Tackling the complex banking system to empower people in one of the world's most bureaucratic markets seems like a crazy idea, right? But that's why, how, and where Nubank was born. We fight complexity through our transparent and straightforward products and experiences: a no-fee credit card, a rewards program, a lending platform, and a digital savings account. In a nutshell, we are the most innovative tech company in Latin America, and we are obsessed with building financial services and products that make our customers love us fanatically. With over 34 million customers and $1.2 billion raised in investment rounds, we are the fastest growing digital bank in the world, with offices in Brazil, Germany, Mexico, and Argentina. And it's still only Day One for us!
Our Controllership Team at Nubank
We are at the core of Nubank's success, sustainability and longevity. We see the big picture of this fast- and ever-growing business, both in terms of numbers as well as complexity, and we try to make sense of it with finance, the language of business.
As a Controllership Analyst BUC Credit, you'll be expected to:
- Support the Controllership Chapter creating processes, controls and procedures to ensure the veracity of financial statements and regulatory reports.
- Support the delivery of regulatory reports to the Central Bank.
- Help the finance team as a whole to analyze opportunities and influence business decisions to drive Nubank’s long-term profitability.
- Build strong relationship with other stakeholders.
We are looking for a Controllership Analyst BUC Credit professional who has:
- Financial math knowledge
- Strong analytical skills required to manage and evaluate complex data
- Knowledge of credit rules (Central Bank)
- Be aware of deadlines for regulatory reports and tempestive analysis
- Financial accounting knowledge
- Scala or Python or SQL skills (Plus)
- Solid Excel skills
- English Advanced
- Health, dental and life insurances
- Meal allowance
- Transportation assistance
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
- Parking partnership - discounted parking in our office
- Free bike parking with showers available
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Gympass partnership
- Extended maternity and paternity Leaves
- Child care allowance
- ‘Espaço Feijão’- Private nursing and breastfeeding spaces in our buildings
- Onsite Health Center - Medical support for every Nubanker in our office
Nubank continues to hire for all open roles, all interviewing and onboarding is done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will remain working from home until it is safe to return to our offices.