Tackling the complex banking system to empower people in one of the world's most bureaucratic markets seems like a crazy idea, right? But that's why, how, and where Nubank was born. We fight complexity through our transparent and straightforward products and experiences: a no-fee credit card, a rewards program, a lending platform, and a digital savings account. In a nutshell, we are the most innovative tech company in Latin America, and we are obsessed with building financial services and products that make our customers love us fanatically. With over 30 million customers and $1 billion raised in investment rounds, we are the fastest growing digital bank in the world, with offices in Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Germany, EUA and Argentina. And it's still only Day One for us!
Our Design team at Nubank
As a team who drives product, brand and campaigns development from ideation to full rollout, the Design team ensures that our product and brand experiences are valuable to our users. Design team members must deal with complex problems and transform them into intuitive, accessible and delightful experiences for millions of people.
As a Creative Designer, you'll be responsible for the creative conception and execution of campaigns for our brand and products, working in collaboration with teams of Designers, Copywriters, Communicators, Brand Managers, and many others. Other times, you'll find yourself working with external teams to craft the perfect experience.
Given this, flexibility and will to learn are critical to enable you to collaborate with people with varying backgrounds, give good feedback and apply critical feedback received. The combination of these skills along with your talent and technical competence as a designer can make you a great fit for the Nubank Design team.
To help us grow and fight complexity we are looking for Creative Designers to join our Design Team. If you want to build the future of financial services, apply and send us your resume and portfolio.
As a Creative Designer, you'll be expected to:
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the creative team
- Produce key visuals, sketches, storyboards, drafts to visualize ideas
- Work across different types of media, taking work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- As part of the team, you’ll collaborate with other creatives, copywriters, product designers, animators, developers as well as with PMs, operations managers, and with team members from all over the world
- Work across teams and time zones, developing concepts for top-notch advertising content
- Create not just what is asked but what the campaign needs, producing beautiful designs that are in line with the project’s objectives and requirements
- Work on multiple projects at once, going above and beyond each brief to push what’s possible on both a creative and technical level
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Present completed ideas to team members and senior staff
We are looking for a Creative Designer who has:
- Proven work experience of at least 6 years as Art Director
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Exceptional skills of incorporating feedback and taking/giving direction well
- Strong communication and presentation skills, always acting as a team player
- Proven experience running the creative parts of a pitch or project independently
- A track record of producing concepts from scratch and enhancing ideas provided by others
- Experience tackling ideas from a wide variety of angles, creating concepts for A/B tests
- Ability to maintain a positive vibe and inspire coworkers, wherever they are in the world
- As a bonus, having hands-on creation skills in either illustration, animation or editing skills
- Health and life insurance
- Food card
- 15 days of paid vacation with 25% vacation bonus
- Holiday Bonus ("Aguinaldo") of 30 days of pay per year
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
Diversity and Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for every Brazilian, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.