Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America and the largest independent digital bank in the world, reinventing over 34 million customers’ financial lives. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app, currently used by 20 million people.
In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by about 30 million Brazilians. In 2019, the company began testing its personal loan service and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina.
Throughout the years, Nubank has raised over US$ 1.2 billion with some of the best-known growth and technology investors in the world, such us TCV, Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Whale Rock, Invesco, GIC and Tencent.
Recently, Nubank was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company' 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking. Today, Nubank is a global company, with offices in Sao Paulo (Brazil), Mexico City (Mexico), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Bogotá (Colombia), Durham (United States), and Berlin (Germany).
Our Copywriting Team
As a Copywriter, you'll be responsible for the creative conception and execution of campaigns for our brand and products, working in collaboration with teams of Designers, Communicators, Brand Managers, and many others. Other times, you'll find yourself working with external teams to craft the perfect experience.
Given this, flexibility and will to learn are critical to enable you to collaborate with people with varying backgrounds, give good feedback and apply critical feedback received. The combination of these skills along with your talent and technical competence as a designer can make you a great fit for the Nu MX Design team.
To help us grow and fight complexity we are looking for a Copywriter to join our revolution. If you want to build the future of financial services, apply and send us your resume and portfolio.
As a Senior Copywriter, you'll be expected to
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the creative team
- Work across different types of media, taking work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- As part of the team, you’ll collaborate with other creatives, designers, product designers, animators, developers as well as with Product Managers, operations managers, and with team members from all over the world
- Work across teams and time zones, developing concepts for top-notch advertising content
- Create not just what is asked but what the campaign needs, writing amazing stuff that are in line with the project’s objectives and requirements
- Work on multiple projects at once, going above and beyond each brief to push what’s possible on both a creative and technical level
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Present completed ideas to team members and senior staff
We are looking for a Creative Designer who has
- Proven experience of at least 6 years as Copywriter
- Demonstrable copywriting skills with a strong portfolio
- Exceptional skills of incorporating feedback and taking/giving direction well
- Strong communication and presentation skills, always acting as a team player
- Proven experience running the creative parts of a pitch or project independently
- A track record of producing concepts from scratch and enhancing ideas provided by others
- Experience tackling ideas from a wide variety of angles, creating concepts for A/B tests
- Ability to maintain a positive vibe and inspire coworkers, wherever they are in the world
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Vales de despensa.
- Christmas bonus (“aguinaldo”) equal to 1 month.
- 15 days of paid vacation, with 25% vacation bonus.
- Opportunity to earn equity ownership in Nubank.
- NuLanguage Program - Our language learning program
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves.
Diversity and Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for everyone, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of our team recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.