Tackling the complex banking system to empower people in one of the most bureaucratic markets in the world seems like a crazy idea, right? But that’s why, how, and where Nubank was born. We fight complexity through our transparent and straightforward products and experiences: a no-fee credit card, a rewards program, a lending platform, and a digital savings account. In a nutshell, we are the most innovative tech company in Latin America, and we are obsessed with building financial services and products that make our customers love us fanatically. With over 30 million customers, we are the fastest growing digital bank in the world, with offices in Brazil, Germany, Mexico, Colombia, and Argentina. And it’s still only Day One for us!
Our People & Culture Team
The P&C team at Nubank is energized by change and thrives in a fast-moving environment. We contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to promote a powerful and disruptive culture, as Nubank scales in size and continues its steep growth trajectory. We're partnering with leaders to blend strategy, guide change management and promote projects that support Nubanks' growth challenges and lead us to become a world-class operation.
Our L&D team seeking an Implementation & Optimization Manager to coordinate, help scale and drive efficiencies across L&D initiatives, supporting the team to have a positive impact on Nubanker growth.
- Play a key role on the L&D leadership team by providing thought partnership and communicating, supporting, and helping to scale programs across the Learning, Development, Talent Management (NuBanker Growth), and Diversity Training areas
- Lead the implementation and optimization team of 2-3 people, driving engagement and ensuring opportunities for career growth and development.
- Coordinate team member workload and priorities based on L&D area strategic objectives.
- Develop and manage effective L&D supplier relationships.
- Coordinate process for negotiation and signing of contracts.
- Effectively negotiate with suppliers ensuring the best partnerships for L&D
- Ensure L&D suppliers are paid promptly and accurately.
- Manage the L&D budget, providing regular updates to the L&D leadership team.
- Support the L&D team organizing training schedules, creating and sending training invites.
- Coordinate logistics and implementation strategy for large scale L&D projects.
- Lead a team that supports the creation of zoom links, providing support during live training sessions with recording, breakout rooms, and activities.
- Support trainers by extracting relevant information from Oracle / Looker / People Analytics to ensure correct groups of Nubankers are invited to training sessions.
- Ensure training feedback is requested, collated, and analyzed after all training initiatives.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve efficiency, and reduce administrative workload for the team.
Design and Communications
- Lead and coordinate team responsible for L&D design/branding needs including visual assets for presentations, videos, hot sites, etc.
- Support with a communication strategy for key projects, coordinating with the L&D team and Internal Comms.
- Provide regular data reporting, sharing insights on the impact of Learning, Leadership Development, and Talent Management (NuBanker Growth) programs
- Collate data to deliver L&D monthly and annual reports for PLT.
- Create informative and visually appealing presentations to provide visibility of L&D team achievements and results.
- Advanced written English, spoken English advanced level +
- Strong skills / previous experience with Excel, PPT, and (ideally) SAP.
- Ability to present data and results in a clear, visually appealing way.
- Strong communicator with the ability to manage multiple priorities and support multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Previous experience in L&D Operations
- Previous experience in L&D program development and project management
- Health, dental and life insurances
- Meal allowance
- Transportation assistance
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
- Parking partnership - discounted parking in our office
- Free bike parking with showers available
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Gympass partnership
- Extended maternity and paternity Leaves
- Child care allowance
- ‘Espaço Feijão’- Private nursing and breastfeeding spaces in our buildings
- Onsite Health Center - Medical support for every Nubanker in our headquarter office at Capote Valente
Diversity and Inclusion
We want to build products and experiences for everyone who wants to take back control over their finances, that's why we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or background. We are proud to say that 30% of our team recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.