Nubank was founded in 2013 to free people from a bureaucratic, slow and inefficient financial system. Since then, through innovative technology and outstanding customer service, the company has been redefining people's relationships with money across Latin America. With operations in Brazil, Mexico, and Colombia, Nubank is today one of the largest digital banking platforms and technology-leading companies in the world.
Today, Nubank is a global company, with offices in São Paulo (Brazil), Mexico City (Mexico), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Bogotá (Colombia), Durham (United States), and Berlin (Germany). It was founded in 2013 in Sao Paulo, by Colombian David Vélez, and cofounded by Brazilian Cristina Junqueira and American Edward Wible. For more information, visit www.nu.com.mx.
Our Talent Acquisition Team
Our Talent Acquisition team is driven by being able to locate, reach, access, engage, nurture and retain world top talents. We are responsible for supporting Nubank’s growth by anticipating our talent needs, developing the best strategies to accomplish those needs, and finally attracting and recruiting people that can strengthen our culture.
We are looking for the ambassador of our hiring principles, focusing on quality, speed, diversity, scalability and candidate experience. Joining us you’ll have the opportunity to deep dive into our tech team’s recruiting needs as well as develop and implement recruiting strategies in a fun, smart and fast-paced environment like Nubank
Once here you will:
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand hiring needs
- Consult and influence a range of stakeholders
- Source qualified candidates to solve specific problems and to sustain the inbound/outbound level of our pipeline
- Collaborate with initiatives to promote candidate attraction
- Interpret data and take actions regarding our pipeline and processes
- Connect and effectively communicate with people from all levels
- Manage the candidate pipeline and provide all candidates a positive experience
- Drive offer approvals, extensions, and negotiation
- We are looking for a recruiter with vast experience in recruiting, candidate experience ou sourcer positions
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize demands
- Strong problem-solving, data-driven and reporting skills
- Energized and challenged by a constantly changing environment
- Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Ability to identify all candidate’s qualities and gaps a and understand what each one brings to the table, and then connect them with the right opportunity
- Able to effectively communicate in English and Spanish
- Equity at Nubank
- Health and life insurance
- Food card
- 15 days of paid vacation with 25% vacation bonus
- Holiday Bonus ("Aguinaldo") of 30 days of pay per year
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves
*Interviewing and onboarding are currently done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will remain working from home until it is safe to return to our offices. If/when relocation is required, we have a team dedicated to global mobility and have partnered up with the best companies in the market to make sure processes run smoothly. We also offer a very competitive relocation package for international hires.