Nubank is leading financial technology in Latin America. Using bleeding-edge technology, design and decision sciences, we fight complexity and empower people to take back control over their money. We are disrupting an outdated and bureaucratic system by building a simple, safe and 100% digital environment that addresses customers’ needs with no paperwork, bank branches or inefficient call centers.
Our headquarter is located in São Paulo, Brazil, and we are also present in Berlin, Germany with an engineering office. In 2019, we took our first steps into internationalization and opened an office in Mexico City, Mexico, and Buenos Aires, Argentina. With a team of over 2,000 of the most innovative professionals in technology, Nubank is dedicated to creating an inclusive, international and challenging work environment.
Our Design Team
Nubank’s Design team has an important role in creating amazing experiences for our users and develop incredible products to revolutionize financial services. Our team is composed of a broad range of highly skilled designers, researchers, UX writers, and creative artists. Our diverse experience in designing products used throughout the world, combined with a passion for improving the lives of our customer's fuels our thirst to fulfill Nubank’s mission of fight complexity to empower people.
Once here, you will:
- Produce strong conceptual motion graphics that are engaging and unique.
- Provide patterns, best practices and guidance on animation and transitions for different environments, from marketing to product.
- Collaborate with other designers as they incorporate motion into their work to enhance interactivity and delight users.
- Work closely with our Design, Brand Strategists, and Communication teams to apply your passion for motion to drive the creation of animation best practices, build awesome brand assets and solve challenging design problems.
- Understanding of basic principles of animation.
- Understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, color, composition, layout, etc.)
- Experience with Interaction Design, Prototype and Microinteractions is a plus.
- Excellent English: verbal and written communication skills
- Food Card - Vale de Despensa Sodexo
- Health & Life Insurance – MetLife
- 15 days of paid vacation with 25% vacation bonus
- Christmas Bonus ("Aguinaldo") of 30 days of pay per year
- Language Program – NuLanguage
Diversity and Inclusion
We build products and experiences that empower everyone to take back control over their finances, that's why we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity — irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, or background. We are proud that over 30% of our team recognizes themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.