Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app. Almost 30 million people have requested the product since launch, and the company has passed the 10 million active customer mark. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by 7 million people. This year, the company began testing its personal loan service and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nubank has raised around US$ 420 million in seven equity investment rounds from Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, Nubank was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company' 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
IT RISK Challenges:
- Had worked in technical areas of Information Security
- Structured a Cyber Risk Management Program
- Drove a large security management system (ISMS) end-to-end, defining KPIs, aligning stakeholders, etc.
- Drove the adoption of best practices within Information Security
How We Work
We believe in:
- Good team chemistry;
- Enthusiasm for building and delivering new features and products;
- Capacity to keep learning new things while constantly improving what we are already good at;
- Collaborating efficiently to ship a great product experience to our customers.
- Advanced knowledge in frameworks as: Mitre, Family ISO27000, NIST or COBIT.
- Considers different approaches and trade-offs regarding information security processes and controls.
- Has good understanding of the English language
- Communicates clearly with a diverse audience. Be able to communicate with extremely technical audiences and bring to an executive language connected to risk management.
- Has good knowledge in Cloud Risk Assessment
- Has CEH or CISA or CISSP certification or equivalent knowledge.
- Experience in operation of identity access management (SoD, Access Review Processes, Automation, Privileged users, etc)
- Lead Cyber Risks Assessment on Nubank.
- Elaboration of final recommendations (working papers, presentations, reports), according to previously defined scope and methodology
- Be able to technically evaluate security controls and processes such: Data Protection, IAM, SOC, Security Infrastructure, Architecture, Threat Intelligence and Cloud Security
Evaluation, design and implements processes and controls in projects that are responsible for. Besides creating metrics for continuous risks assessment.
- Effective organizational, leadership, influencing and client management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and excellent report writing skills. An excellent command of English is required for effective rendering of professional services to our clients in English speaking environments.
- Highly analytical, creative in thinking and tenacious with a "take charge" attitude.
- Able to work independently as well as in teams of varying sizes
The list of benefits must follow Nubank’s model:
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Nubank
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Meal allowance (“vale refeição”)
- Flexibility to choose your own custom setup (computer, monitors, OS etc.)
Diversity and Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for every Brazilian, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.