Nu is the leading financial technology company in Latin America. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app. Almost 30 million people have requested the product since launch, and the company has passed the 10 million customer mark. In 2017, Nu launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nu Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by 7 million people. This year, the company began testing its personal loan service and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nu has raised around US$ 420 million in seven equity investment rounds from Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, Nu was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company' 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
Our Marketing Team
Nu has experienced tremendous growth in Brazil since its launch in 2014, and we built an amazing lovebrand there, and a key part of that was our presence on Social Media. We are now expanding to México, where we not only want to launch amazing new products, but also want to extent our amazing positioning on Social Media.
Our Marketing Team is looking for a passionate individual, native Spanish-speaking Social Media Content Analyst, to help us keep building our brand and start our online presence and brand awareness through the use of social media networks in this country.
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager that will:
- Plan, implement and evaluate a cohesive content strategy across all social media platforms.
- Strategically brief our in-house agency, and make sure that we have all necessary assets in a timely manner.
- Align with other marketing areas in the creation, implementation and evaluation of campaigns across different channels.
- Provide comprehensive and analytical social media reports.
- Research, understand what local audiences are looking for and build a content strategy
- Research how emerging social networks and features can benefit our company
- Be part of the company's content strategies, being the point of contact with other squads as Inbound and In-house agency
- Help us measure results
- Heavy user of social media
- Hands-on experience with social media platforms.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing or related fields;
- 3+ years of previous work experience with social media;
- Not just looking for another job - staying for the long run.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Spanish.
- Being organized, reliable and able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Must be able to handle a number of projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills
- Competitive compensation package.
- Casual and international environment.
- 15 days paid vacations per year.
- 1 month year end bonus (aguinaldo).
- Food allowance (vales de despensa).
- Life insurance.
- Health insurance.
Diversity and Inclusion
We want to build products and experiences for everyone who wants to take back control over their finances, that's why we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of our team recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.