Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app. Almost 30 million people have requested the product since launch, and the company has passed the 10 million customer mark. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by 7 million people. This year, the company began testing its personal loan service and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nubank has raised around US$ 420 million in seven equity investment rounds from Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, Nubank was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company' 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
Our HR Business Partner Team
Our HRBP team is energized by change and thrive on pivoting quickly. We contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to promote a powerful and disruptive culture as it scales in size as Nubank continues its steep growth trajectory. We're partnering with leaders to blend strategy, support change management and development projects that align with Nubank’s growth plans.
- Advise business leaders on how to achieve company's objectives by developing solutions regarding all HR matters
- Provide coaching to leaders, focus on performance management, leadership development, and conflict management
- Actively supports business on HR subjects such as performance review, talent management, compensation, engagement and employee relations demands;
- Partner with TA team to proactively identify future hiring needs and recruitment strategies to bring the best talents on time to meet business needs;
- Identify and deploy people strategies and policies aiming to scale the business efficiently
- Work with business areas to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of challenges.
- Supports People & Culture team in driving HR agenda forward
- Build trusting relationships and influence key stakeholders
We are looking for a HR Generalist with experience in some of the following areas: People Analytics, Performance Appraisal, Training & Development Employees relations, Compensation
Skills and competencies
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Strong problem-solving, data driven and reporting skills
- Being able to peek inside data sets and take creative approaches to problems using that insight
- Feels challenged in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in both English and Spanish;
- The position is based in Mexico City, Mexico
- Vacations equal to 15 days.
- Year end bonus (“aguinaldo”) equal to 1 month.
- Vales de despensa
- Health insurance.
Diversity and Inclusion
We want to build products and experiences for everyone who wants to take back control over their finances, that's why we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of our team recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.