Nubank is leading financial technology in Latin America. Using bleeding-edge technology, design and data, we fight complexity and empower people to take back control over their money. We are disrupting an outdated and bureaucratic system by building a simple, safe and 100% digital environment that addresses customers’ needs with no paperwork, bank branches or inefficient call centers.
Our headquarter is located in São Paulo, Brazil, and we are also present in Berlin, Germany with an engineering office. In 2019, we took our first steps into internationalization and opened an office in Mexico City, Mexico and Buenos Aires, Argentina. With a team of over 2,000 of the most innovative professionals in technology, Nubank is dedicated to create an inclusive, international and challenging work environment.
Our Product Manager Team
At Nubank, our Product Managers are the ones working in the trenches and are ultimately responsible for the success or failure of our product teams. It’s the PM’s job to ensure that our company gets the right product built and delivered to our customers. Truly great Product Managers will, over time, shoulder ever greater responsibility for realizing Nubank's vision to be the most influential financial services company in the world.
Given this, our Product Managers are awesome in:
- Vision - Set the vision for the product, understand how it connects to company objectives
- Customer Focus - Deep dive in user behavior, talk to real customers, see products used in the real world
- Prioritisation - Help our teams prioritise features based on customer feedback, engineering complexity and the most relevant business metrics
- Structured thinking - Ability to grasp problems of varying levels of complexity and reduce them down to their essentials
- Execution - Understand the problems we are trying to solve and work closely with engineers, designers, data scientists and other functions to define, iterate and ship
- Communication - Build constructive relationships, communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, and have a great time doing it
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Nubank
- Health insurance - OSDE 310 for you and your primary family
- 10 business days of paid vacation + 5 Nubank extra days
- Meal allowance by Edenred
- Flexibility to choose your own custom setup (computer, monitors, OS etc.)
Diversity and Inclusion
We want to have a product for everyone, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nu recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.