MeetElise is on a mission to revolutionize the housing industry, with the ultimate goal of making good housing more accessible.
Access to affordable housing isn’t just a problem - it’s a global crisis. An estimated seven million affordable and available rental homes are needed in just the US alone, and no amount of government spending or policy have proven to be effective solutions.
MeetElise uses machine learning to address the underlying cause preventing significant advancements in affordable housing: operational costs. By automating the leasing and management of apartment homes, we’re creating a new, low cost operating model that allows for the development of new housing at scale.
Our first product is an AI leasing agent named Elise that converts 65% more prospective renters to residents than a human leasing agent. She answers questions and schedules tours 24/7 and is so human-like that renters say they’re “here to meet Elise” when they show up for a tour.
MeetElise is well-funded by VCs, strategic real estate investors, and customers and was started by technical cofounders from MIT and the University of Cambridge.
Our small, courageous team is building the future we want to live in. A future where housing is affordable, powered by technology, and accessible to all.
About the role
MeetElise is growing quickly and you’ll play a big part in building our new client base to our first million apartments and beyond and help our customers fundamentally change their businesses. As an Account Executive, you will help identify, engage and close new business from small to mid-market portfolios. Here at MeetElise, we are growing rapidly and are looking for highly motivated individuals with experience in hunting new business to quickly grow our market share in the multifamily industry.
Core Objective: Sell net new business as we expand to over a million apartments.
- Work directly with C-Suite, VP, and Director level executives at small to mid market companies to drive further sales of MeetElise
- Own the entire sales cycle – prospecting, initial outreach, product demonstrations, negotiations, as well as closing the sale
- Manage closed accounts through their contractual terms and continually push for further sales expansion within their portfolio
- Provide and gain feedback from clients to guide product requirements and market positioning of MeetElise
- Consistently meet and exceed sales goals as directed by MeetElise
- Actively participate in industry events to increase market presence of MeetElise throughout the country
We’re looking for someone who
- Is excited about providing customers with an exceptional experience and solving the housing industry’s pain points with AI.
- Loves working in an environment that requires quick thinking and technical skills
- Is hungry to learn about the real estate industry
- Is constantly experimenting in the sales process to make the team better
- Is excited to join a small team and pitch in anywhere, and doesn’t get discouraged by challenging problems.
- 4-6 years technical sales experience
- Demonstrated experience in consistently hitting and exceeding sales quotas
- Experience managing the sales process in a CRM
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree
Nice to haves include
- Experience in SaaS sales
- Experience in B2B startups.
Growth and impact.
It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you. Collectively, we’ll be figuring out the path to serving millions of apartments.
While you’ll be personally growing, you’ll also have an enormous impact on MeetElise and the housing industry. As one of our founding team members, you’ll have a seat at the table as we’re determining company strategy and creating the best customer experience.