About the role
MeetElise is growing quickly and you’ll be creating technical account process that will support growth to our first million apartments and beyond and help our customers fundamentally change their businesses.
Here are your core objectives:
- Deeply understand how the product works and how it is used by customers
- Work with customer resources to successfully triage MeetElise support tickets
- Provide responsive and exceptional support to new and existing customers
- Troubleshoot and solve issues through detail-oriented exploration of internal systems, make updates and QA when deemed appropriate
- Understand and develop customization requests received via customer use-cases
- Use Agile methodologies and ensure quality & timely delivery
- Prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Capture client feedback, and participating in product issue resolutions and product enhancement efforts
We’re looking for someone who
- Is excited about providing customers with an exceptional experience and solving the housing industry’s pain points with AI.
- Loves improving processes and knows how to prioritize.
- Is hungry to learn.
- Is constantly experimenting to make things better.
- Is excited to join a small team and pitch in anywhere, and doesn’t get discouraged by challenging problems.
- Is detail oriented and thorough and able to both work autonomously and collaborate with different teams.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years in technical support roles
- Bachelor's degree
- Skill working with tools such as Excel, SQL, Datadog, or similar
Nice to haves include
- Experience in startups
Growth and impact.
It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you. Collectively, we’ll be figuring out the path to serving millions of apartments.
While you’ll be personally growing, you’ll also have an enormous impact on MeetElise and the housing industry. As one of our founding team members, you’ll have a seat at the table as we’re determining company strategy and creating the best customer experience.