Maven’s Systematic Alpha group is looking for outstanding portfolio managers to join its global expansion. The team deploys methodically researched strategies across futures, options and equities. Our approach to trading is scientific and process driven, with a strong emphasis on a flexible research environment, providing us efficient means to develop, test, and deploy new ideas.
An excellent opportunity to research, develop and implement systematic strategies in listed instruments such as futures, options, equities or FX. Full ownership of the life-cycle of trade/strategy ideas; monitor and manage portfolio risk to optimise risk/reward profile. We also encourage an environment of collaboration with our Quant PMs.
The successful candidate will have the option be based in Sydney or Hong Kong.
What we’re looking for:
The successful candidates will demonstrate a deep understanding of the particular systematic inefficiency they attempt to capture. They'd have been heavily involved in the research of the strategy as well as its implementation, and are able to develop new strategies from idea to implementation.
- 3+ years experience as a PM, or 4-5 years as an assistant PM;
- Realised Sharpe >2.5;
- Display track record of strategy;
- Deep understanding of strategy;
- Strong coding skills;
- Strong researching skills;
- Masters or PHD in scientific subject;
- Experience working with large time series data;
- Excellent programming skills with experience in Python or Julia