Maven is looking for a US Equity Volatility PM to join its Multi Strategy Group based in London. The successful candidate will build and deploy scalable position-taking strategies that are synergistic to Maven’s systematic volatility trading business. They would benefit from a cutting edge research and technology platform to enhance their strategy’s alpha generation and execution capabilities.
The Volatility Alpha team deploys methodically researched strategies focused on stock and index options. Our approach to trading is scientific and process driven, with a strong emphasis on quantitatively driven signals and the ability to execute our strategies with market leading technology.
- Use data to design, backtest, and deploy market leading systematic trading strategies across the US listed options space
- Leverage Maven’s market leading trading and research infrastructure to grow and expand strategy
- Manage portfolio risk and help identify risk across the prop vol business
- Minimum 3 years experience as a senior PM or 5 years as an assistant PM
- Minimum 5 years experience in trading and risk management of a US equity/index options book
- Attributable PnL track record
- Experience in designing and executing profitable systematic-taking strategies with listed options
- Desire to work in a collaborative team environment
- Proactive interest in improving existing trading strategies and identifying new opportunities
- Ability to take a high level of responsibility in an expanding, highly successful firm