Maven is looking for outstanding C# software developers with the engineering, analytical and quant skills to help drive our continuing success to the next level. You will have:
- Excellent C# combined with strong knowledge of our business area
- Experience with at least one database (we use various relational, no-sql and time-series databases as appropriate)
- Good numerical skills
- The ability to solve new and unfamiliar problems quickly and creatively
- An efficient and diligent approach with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An Interest in trading and finance
This role will be instrumental in establishing our US operations, and suits someone up for the challenge of building a successful business. You're not alone and will be supported throughout your journey. You will have the opportunity to visit our offices in the City of London, where you will meet our people, be immersed in our culture and learn our technology stack.
Sitting on our trading floor, you will work alongside traders and developers to help us optimise our pricing libraries, to improve our trading tools, to extend our systematic trading strategies and to build cutting edge web-based user interfaces.
- Full lifecycle development of software for market making.
- Collaborate with the SRE's and the IT Infrastructure Team to ensure software can be supported and runs smoothly in production. Assist them with first-line support when necessary.
- Participate in software engineering processes such as peer application design, code review and daily stand-up meetings
- Customisation and testing systems and developing new functionality needed by US based traders
- Liaising with London and Hong Kong development teams to facilitate smooth working process between offices