Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Retail Partnership Manager to join our NuOrder team in New York City. Our clients need people who are dedicated, full of enthusiasm and truly enjoy working with people. NuORDER by Lightspeed is looking for an individual who is passionate about fashion technology and has a strong understanding of the retail and brand landscape.
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversee a portfolio of brands that are the highest priority to our retail partners.
- Build relationships with senior-level brand contacts to drive adoption and provide an excellent overall user experience.
- Ensure that we are delivering value for both brands and buyers through our Retail Assortments platform.
- Work collaboratively with our onboarding and support teams to set up training and troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Leverage key engagement metrics to help drive a higher quality in-platform experience and provide valuable insights to our retail partners.
- Identify brands that fit the ideal customer profile for our wholesale B2B platform and work closely with our Sales team to convert brands to paid subscribers.
What you need to bring:
- Experience building relationships and working at a brand or major retailer
- Sales or Customer Success experience in retail, or
- Wholesale planning, merchandising or buying experience at a major retailer, e.g. Saks, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s, Intermix, The Bay etc.
- Ability to present to C-level and VP-level audiences
- Excellent in-person / virtual and presentation skills
- Ability to craft messaging that addresses customer business objectives with software and service value drivers
- Exceptional writing, PPT and communication skills
- An eye for design and high-quality immersive digital experiences
- BA/BS required
- Comfortable multi-tasking and juggling competing/changing priorities
- Ability to think beyond the status quo with a can-do attitude and an appetite for success
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.