We're looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager to join our Brand team based in NOAM (Canada). As Senior Marketing Manager, Financial Services, you will help lead and execute the marketing strategy to support Lightspeed’s Go-To-Market vision, including both brand awareness and lead generation, through a variety of paid, owned, and earned media channels.
Reporting to the VP Brand you will drive the growth and adoption of Lightspeed Financial Services among all industries and across the globe. You will work closely with industry leaders and collaborate with performance and creative teams to support upper funnel marketing initiatives such as brand campaigns, product launches, trade shows and website optimizations and also develop more targeted bottom of funnel initiatives to deliver against targets. The ideal candidate is passionate about data and technical on one side, and on another, exhibits strong strategic thinking, experience in crafting world-class marketing campaigns and has the energy and drive to own projects from ideation to execution.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Develop and implement annual and quarterly marketing roadmaps, campaigns and projects to drive pipeline and revenue for the business, and grow brand and product awareness
- Work closely with the Financial Services Sales teams to monitor performance of marketing channels versus sales targets
- Collaborate with the global Financial Services Product teams to implement global marketing campaigns locally
- Writing marketing briefs and providing direction to marketing specialist teams such as creative, media, PR, and web development
- Collaborate with the Customer Group and Corporate Communications team to identify the key customers and stories to enhance company PR
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- 5+ years experience developing and directing marketing roadmaps, campaigns and projects from customer insight to ideation and execution
- A strategic and analytical mind with a customer-centric focus and ownership mentality to deliver on business targets and high-growth targets
- Strong mastery for identifying marketing opportunities for new customer acquisition and for growing an existing customer base
- Excellent collaborator with experience working with Product, Creative and Sales members of various levels
- Strong project management and communication skills to direct and influence multiple stakeholders to meet project goals and deadlines
- Knowledge of marketing attribution and measurement of marketing channels
- Experience analyzing marketing channel and spend performance (ie. cost per acquisition + return on ad spend analysis) and using business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Looker, etc.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience in Product Marketing, Growth Marketing or Brand Management
- Experience managing marketing budgets across multiple regions and markets
- Experience in financial services marketing
- Experience working with and supporting a globally dispersed team
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed equity incentive plan (RSUs) - we are all owners!
- Lightspeed PX (People Experience) - choose where you work!
- Unlimited paid time off policy (FPTO)
- Immediate access to health insurance
- Employer RRSP contribution (Canada)
- Paid parental leave top-up program
- Access to virtual healthcare services via app
- Access to virtual mental health services via app
- Health and wellness credit of $500 per year
- Laptop and other IT equipment provided
- Employee referral program
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Paid volunteer day
- Transit benefit (certain locations apply)
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.