Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for an internship in Paris? Well… you're in the right place!
With teams located worldwide, Lightspeed offers a one-stop commerce platform to merchants in hospitality, E-commerce, and retail. Lightspeed is a market-leading Commerce company that has hit a substantial period of growth with more than 3,000 employees across more than 14 countries globally.
We are looking for motivated Sales Development Interns to join our high-performing and highly motivated sales teams in Paris!
What you are responsible for:
- Prospecting and identifying new business to help expand the sales pipelines, primarily through telephone and email communication;
- Acquiring, processing and reformatting prospect data to generate valuable insights;
- Exploring and researching the industry to identify market trends;
- Developing product knowledge and expertise relevant to the industry;
- Representing Lightspeed at tradeshows and events;
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
What you will learn with us:
- Product knowledge;
- Industry knowledge;
- B2B communication and sales;
- Working with data;
- Working with a CRM;
- Working in an international environment;
- How to be customer-facing and representative.
Come live the Lightspeed experience for a few months...
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs every day;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact;
- Be part of a fun international team!
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.