Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We are seeking a full-time energetic, driven and passionate Launch Coordinator to join the Launch Services Team, based in Berlin (or remote from specific cities). Reporting to our Manager Launch Services, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful onboarding of new Lightspeed customers. You'll manage all post-sales onboarding activities and maintain early stage customer satisfaction.
As a Launch Coordinator, you will be the main point of contact of new customers until they are successful users of our software. Your main focus is to contact our new customers, to set expectations for the onboarding process, be the first point of contact until they are live and to make sure the customers receive the right resources and training sessions with our Implementation Specialists.
We’d like you to share your ideas on how we can innovate or improve our business to ensure the best customer experience and support our customers in their success.
Our customers' success is our success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure as many customers as possible go live with our software within the least amount of time (main KPI);
- Make sure customer receive the resources and training sessions they need to go live;
- Proactively reach our new customers via phone and email;
- Working together with a highly motivated CS and sales team;
- Keep track of customer progress and activities in software tools like Salesforce and Acuity software;
- Getting a brief understanding of our eCommerce and POS software;
- Plan and schedule new webinars for our Product Specialists and make sure customers attend our sessions;
- Follow-up after the webinar to service our customers the optimal way.
What you need to bring:
The Launch Coordinator team is currently with a team of 14 and scaling rapidly. In line with our vision to help our customers get value out of our software faster, we’re committed to invest in building a world class team across Europe. As an Launch Coordinator you will be part of our highly motivated and experienced European Launch Services team (40+ amazing colleagues) with roles like Implementation Specialists and Customer Success Managers.
- Experience working with B2B customers, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment;
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (written and verbal);
- Ability to thrive in a competitive environment and execute tasks within short time lines;
- Results-driven, metrics-oriented, and resourceful;
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills;
- Passion for people and technology;
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Hospitality or retail experience
- Sales or payments process experience
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Company pension program
- Health and wellness benefit
- Mental health online platform and counseling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- Language classes & LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!