The Funnels Optimization team at QuoteWizard is responsible for optimizing the user experience and conversion rates for insurance and financial products that touch millions of consumers and generate hundreds of millions in revenue. We work on strategic initiatives that span across all of our financial products to deliver long-term value for the company. If you’re passionate about data, analytics and optimizing user experiences and get excited about helping millions of consumers improve their financial lives, then we’d love to talk with you
- You will create and maintain funnel dashboards with the goal of driving data-driven testing and optimization ideation.
- You will actively monitor performance and data to drive new tests and optimizations
- You will take ownership of your experiments through the end-to-end process of experimentation from ideation to analysis.
- You will collaborate with engineers, product managers and product analysts to encourage and develop testing ideation.
- You will provide input for continuous improvements based on analytics data
- You will provide in-depth analysis of completed experiments and make recommendations for next steps and further testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Field, Mathematics or Business
- 2-4 years’ experience in writing SQL statements and with schema design and dimensional data modeling.
- 1-2 years in A/B and multivariate testing or website optimization or media conversion optimization
- Knowledge of and experience of different testing approaches (A/B, MVT, etc)
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and working with large data sets.
- Understand the collection of data for web analytics, especially as they relate to KPIs
- Ready to play the project management role when needed.
- Manage complex problems from beginning to end.
- Maintain meticulous attention to detail
- Excited to be a problem solver
- Love data and are excited about working with data tools like Excel, SQL, Tableau, Hive, etc
- Self-directed. Check in regularly with your manager, but run with a ton of autonomy.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
QuoteWizard, a LendingTree company, is a dynamic insurance lead generation agency based in Seattle. We have been ranked by the INC 500 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the nation. We have also been listed by the Puget Sound Business Journal as a top company in Seattle.
What you should know about LendingTree, our parent company:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
QuoteWizard by LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.