A Client Relations Specialist works with clients via inbound/outbound calls, emails, and voicemails to retain clients by proactively addressing client questions / concerns and educating clients on our products and services. Client Relations Specialists also work with clients to bring past due accounts current. A client centric focus is critical to heighten client satisfaction and retention whenever possible. This position requires excellent interpersonal verbal and written business communication skills.
• Provide world-class service to business clients via telephone and email
• Identify and resolve client concerns and issues, and maintain client accounts in a professional, timely manner striving to exceed client expectations
• Analyze client feedback for account retention, and negotiate toward client-business win-wins
• Maintain knowledge of business products, services, and programs
• Advise and/or upgrade clients to programs and services that better meet their needs
• Complete collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced goal-oriented department
• Service clients about billing / collection issues in a professional, timely manner striving to exceed client expectations
• Analyze client feedback for account payment and negotiate toward client-business win-wins
• Consistently maintain service levels, business communication standards, and quality measures
• Adhere to business policies, procedures and productivity standards
• Maintain the highest-level of ethics and client focus
• Other duties and assignments as directed by management
• Extensive experience in Oware/COARSE and credit repair process
• Knowledge of general billing and collections procedures
• Be detailed oriented with strong time management and organizational skills
• Knowledge of Windows Office applications including Internet Explorer
• Dependable, self-motivated, team orientated
• Bi-lingual in English-Spanish a plus
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- We offer guaranteed base hourly rate of $11.50/hour plus competitive commission with average annual salary of $50k
- Benefits eligibility with Ovation Credit Services by LendingTree begins on Day 1 and includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, equity grants, and free credit repair.
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.