The Tech Team at Seattle accomplishes the impossible. Administration, Development, and Operations function as a cohesive team respecting all perspectives and roles. The team’s incredible flexibility and agility provide the basis for an entire department that consistently exceeds the expectations of the business. We work hard together and play together in whatever venue the team feels like engaging in when we complete our tasks. We're currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our hardworking team.
- Implementation, Build, Deployment, and Configuration Management
- Design New Elements to the Development/Deployment/Testing Process
- Build and Test Automation Tools for Cloud Service/App Provisioning
- Provide Team Guidance on Development Best Practices
- Maintain SLA on Build and Deployment Operations
- Consult with Development and Systems for Process and Platform Improvements
- Provide Light Development Support to Project and Operations Teams
- Writing and Revising DevOps Documentation and Procedures
- Participate in On-Call Rotation
- Work Comfortably with Developers, Administrators, and Business Elements of the Business
- Balance Multiple Tasks and Different Priorities
- Executes on Project Tasks on Time
- Maintains Daily Maintenance Operations
- Manages Individual Tickets/Tasks
- Manage Individual’s Time
- Adhere to Industry Best Practices
- Take Ownership of Work
- Continue to Develop Technical Skills
- Develop Problem Solving Skills
- Provide Design Input
- Good Communication Interpersonal Skills
- 4+ Years Development Experience or 2+ Years DevOps Experience
- 4 Year Degree with Applicable Field
- MCSE/A: Cloud
- MCSE/A: MobilitY
- Microsoft Azure IaaS Design/Automation
- Microsoft Azure PaaS Design/Automation
- Git, GitFlow Process
- Azure DevOps Stack
- Microsoft Stack (.Net, C#)
- Familiarity with SQL, T-SQL, U-SQL
- JSON, XML
- REST & Graph APIs
- Problem Solving
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
- We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
- We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
- We still make funny commercials.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.